Kingdom

Kingdom

A Story by Tracy

How I long to crush your bones and feel the weight of your flesh gripped beneath tightly clenched fists. I have dived within this realm time and time again, to the unspoken chambers of where the darkest of secrets are buried. My sanctuary, shared with whom holds greater power above my own, the one who grants me life and life which he shall take away. I continue diving back into this forbidden kingdom, and live through him as my wills shall be accomplished and overcome. I hold no mercy nor shed a tear for those of bloodlines which need to be banished from the physical realm. I put no man above, or in front of me, I know that which lives through me and that which is, and shall always remain true.


Pain strengthens salvation, and through this I live and transcend even further than those who see these as just mere words. There lies a world of more infinite worlds which are more real than anything this one could ever have to offer.

© 2012 Tracy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on August 3, 2012
Last Updated on August 3, 2012
Tags: Esoteric, Otherworldly, Samael

Author

Tracy
Tracy

Seattle, WA



About
Verbal expressionism and alchemy of the mind. Continuously furthering in the field of creative endeavors. more..

Writing
A Vision A Vision

A Story by Tracy


Chernobyl Chernobyl

A Poem by Tracy