Why

Why

A Story by the_real_me

why do people, mostly teens tell other what they think of others. It's not for them to be going around and doing that. It's mean and hurts those who are being made fun of.Why can't you just get along with others. I also hate that people ask what do you think about the pic on top and what you would do (ie.-date them,kiss them,have sex with that person) its all so kidish and those who do it should get a life.

© 2008 the_real_me


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This actually sounds more of like an insult then it would a story or poem, etc. You could maybe make it more reality type of thing in a main way and not too many details.

Posted 16 Years Ago


i would file this under R for RANT. sometimes its nice to just get something like this down and say it in one breath. this strikes me as more of a journal entry and less of a story. is there a story behind this that we dont know? if so, maybe that could be another entry, the actual story.

the ironice thing about this is that by wanting other people to not talk about other people--you are actually talking about other people yuorself. and by telling other people no to boss others around, you are actually telling THEM what to do.

think about maybe making this a full story if there is one behind it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Amen.... I try to remind my own children of this as they grow up.... heres hoping they listen like you do! Grea Job!

Posted 16 Years Ago


The fact that you question this practice - means you are going to grow up better than that! It's a relatively short period in your life - that somehow affects us forever. I still remember my high-school tormentor and the games that they played. They haven't changed at all, have they?

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 26, 2008

Author

the_real_me
the_real_me

Allentown, PA



About
more..

Writing
Family?!?! Family?!?!

A Story by the_real_me


Pancakes Pancakes

A Story by the_real_me