Flashback

Flashback

A Chapter by The Concealed Prince

I noticed the janitor at the bottom of the stairs was staring at us intently. He looked back down at his sloppy yellow cart once he noticed I was staring back.

F*****g pervert.

I put my hands against my eyes and kept them there because I couldn’t look at her; the memory of this morning would come flooding back to me if I do. It would make me weak, and I didn’t want her to see me like that at this point. But the way she was yelling at me just made something in me crack.

“Get away from me!” I screamed and slammed my fists to my temples and fucked everything; all the feelings were coming back too fast, my body was shaking. “Just leave me the hell alone!”

“Dylan, calm down!” She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her. She was screaming and trying to break the barrier, watching as I punched my skull trying to knock the memories back and force them to hide behind the wall that the candy had begun to build, but like a broken dam they were just spilling and flooding my brain and her arms were enclosed around me. I felt so safe, so secure, so…right. I pushed her away. No, this couldn’t be right. She was my friend.

And that’s where it all went bad.

I grabbed the collar of her shirt and shoved her backwards. But when I tried to push her away, I went back instead. The last thing I saw was my best friend’s horrified expression before I went flying down the stairs. After that, the dull ceiling came into view and was followed by the feeling of something stabbing my back. My head rotated so far around that I could see my butt and my feet. After the first few hits, my body went numb. But I kept falling for what seemed like forever. I heard horrible crackling noises…my bones. I hit the abandoned janitor’s cart and, finally, landed face first on the ground. The cleaning products were on the ground, the liquid was making its way towards me. Naturally, I would’ve gotten up, but my body had lost its feeling. I blacked out before the liquid could touch me.



© 2011 The Concealed Prince


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. I like this.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Added on July 18, 2011
Last Updated on July 18, 2011


Author

The Concealed Prince
The Concealed Prince

AL



About
Quiet boy. Creative Girl. Pride. I've got a lot on my mind. I let some of it out here. So, these stories, they're just a couple of things that bounce around in my head. more..

Writing