Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Solis-Lopez

   Man, now what? Ray looked around the small bar and cursed himself for even coming in. I was supposed to meet that idiot here to help me but of course he tells me three minutes before he's supposed to show up that he can't come over because he's busy! Great...I even have people staring at me.
   Ray ruffled his short black hair that fell right back into his eyes and smacked his face into the bar table.
   I need to get out of here as soon as that drink gets here. Otherwise... he looked from the corner of his eyes at the gang of huge men that sat at the other side of the bar. ...I have a really bad feeling about this.
   The tiny waitress finally came into view and was walking towards him. Luckily for him that managed to get the men to stop looking at him and giggle like school boys at the way her overly small skirt bounced over her petite figure.
   "Here you go, sir," she said, smiling and setting down the beer. "Are you still expecting someone for later?"
   "No, actually," he replied, shaking his head as politely as possible. "How much was this? I should go ahead and pay for it."
   She handed him the ticket and he cursed himself louder in his thoughts because he didn't have any cash. He made the annoyed choice to give her his credit card and wait for her to come back with it.
   Why are these huge guys staring at me like a bunch of drunk gay guys?!


© 2011 Solis-Lopez


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on February 27, 2011
Last Updated on February 27, 2011


Author

Solis-Lopez
Solis-Lopez

Houston, TX



About
Well it looks like I'm in college, writing and drawing in my spare time. I'm not much of a writer but it gets me going and I like to just sprawl ideas out wherever I am. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Solis-Lopez