Living a life... Full of lies...

Living a life... Full of lies...

A Poem by The Fatal Lover
"

Just something on my mind

"
This life I've been living
Is nothing but simply lies

Nothing seems to be right anymore
When I talk to the one I truly love
He seems to think that I am nothing

Telling me things that make me smile
And then doing other things too
Making me cry as I try to relax
Letting him hear lies from me

I'm hoping that he is lying to me
Since I have been lying to him too
I just hope that things get much better

Maybe some day it will change
Back to what it use to be for us

Is love even real or just a lie

By: Essentia

© 2010 The Fatal Lover


Author's Note

The Fatal Lover
Just plain random and I hope you like it. =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

There is alot of emotion put behind this like most of your other writings I have read. It makes the reader think about what the writer means by their question at the very end.
Love? Love can be real but it can also be a lie.

Posted 14 Years Ago


The emotion is so strong and love the ending that leaves a reader wondering about the question. Great piece of art.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Doesn't come across as random to me, or even very poetic. Maybe it's just how I'm reading it. I'd make some changes to the word choice, maybe expand on it a bit more as well. I'll send you an alteration of the above if you like with the changes I would consider making.

The poem itself is able to express how you feel and that is the main point. The question isn't is love real, the question is what is love? It is real but sometimes it's not always what you think you have, or it's not what the other person is expressing for you. In that essence love can be a lie if someone has decided to lie about how they feel or if they don't know how they feel and just say that because it's expected of them.

I don't like it but don't hate it. You have written better and room for improvement. Always is room for improvement no matter how perfect it seems, it's the same with anything. Hope you appreciate my honesty, because that's all I'll ever give.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Love is real no matter what happens it is real from the smallest form to the biggest it's like a flower you plant it,water it,let it grow :) and in between you find a friend a love to hold onto :) someone that will cherish you and treat you right you break up with someone and you find a new one :) I love this poem it is very. . .full of words :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 20, 2010
Last Updated on June 20, 2010

Author

The Fatal Lover
The Fatal Lover

Tucson, AZ



About
I write likeStephen KingI Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing! Lets101 - free online dating Lets101 Quizzes - Blog Quiz more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..