Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Life is a puzzle

Life is a puzzle

A Poem by Pat. Robinson
"

This Poem is about confusion and what we go thru, and what we allow in our life, its as simple to me as making up our minds to say no, I know its not easy it took me 31 yrs to turn, that why I know its that simple

"

Life is a puzzle

My life is like a puzzle thrown up in the air-1000s of pieces landing everywhere.

There is no order in this life-to much confusion, struggle and strife.

How do I get the pieces to come together over time-this life gets so crazy it takes a toile on my mind.

Pieces of my life over here, a piece over there-my life is like a puzzle thrown up in the air.

I know I have to pray for strength and grace-a calmness, a peace in the mist of the race.

Fumbling , tripping always shaky trying to stand-loneliness weakens me because I’m only a woman.

Most of my teaching comes from my pain-those same struggles that made me sin over and over again.

Weakness, then fear of things to come-the real in life, comes from self, not any other human someone.

We have to dig deep within our self-or survival  will be a living death.

Alive to see the pain we put our selves through-the blatant shut down of understanding of those, who steal our truth.

But I finally feel there is a light-a glow of  hope, that someday  this life will be bright.

Bright with laughter and faith of a new day-as we turn  from the confusion and walk away.

Today the pieces are coming together the best they can-I have to realize the answers will never come from man.

God is the truth, the light , the way-he is the only one who can get  us through this day.

Today life is still not all there-I thank God theyre just a few pieces still floating up in the air.

By: Patricia Robinson-2/4/08-7pm

© 2008 Pat. Robinson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on February 7, 2008

Author

Pat. Robinson
Pat. Robinson

North Myrtle Beach, SC



About
Oh! Boy Me , Im a poet that has put herself thru so much struggle it hurts me to write it but I do, Im an ex-addict that tries to show others that change can come, this life is not meant to live it st.. more..

Writing