Broken

Broken

A Story by Ann
"

A girl forgives a guy

"

Broken

My Name is Falon Paylor and I am eighteen years of age. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen his face, but I don’t mind. I’ve been better off without him in my life. Don’t know what to do with him. He is waiting for me over by the bridge west of town. 

My ugly medium sized brown hair is tided back in a braid just how I usually have it. It lays down the left side of my body. I’m wearing my gardening boots and my father’s old hunting coat with a blue shaded t-shirt. And I’m walking up the bridge with my head held high. Behind me is my town. I have nothing left and no family to come home to. In front of me awaits my worst nightmare and I don’t know what to say.

I am now half way up the bridge, when I see a tall slim figure leaning up against the side of the wall. And as I walk further, he grabs the hem of his shirt, fixes his hair, and stands up straight. I can only remember some of the memories we’ve had together, but there as faint and foggy as fog itself. It seems that when I remember parts of the memories they are good… but then it turns into hate.

As I reach the center of the bridge, the wind blows gently through my hair and the man, well guy I should say, starts to walk slowly towards me. He is nothing, but trouble and I hate him. No matter how much I try to forgive him… I just can’t. “Well. I’ve missed you so much Fall.” Says the guy grasping my hand and looking directly into my eyes. Fall is the nickname he gave me when we first met. It was fall outside and we were only four. The name bring back so many memories that I don’t want to remember. The past is the past and I try to move forward.

“Hello… Mat Hawthorne.” I say, my face red. Some reason I look into his eyes and I melt and lose my words. He reaches and gently touches my cheek. His hand…. It’s so warm, but I can’t go back. Ever since he… he never mind I can’t bring it up.

‘I know your mad. But it’s been awhile and I know you’ve been waiting for me. I’m sorry I couldn’t make it earlier.” He says. I could tell by his voice he means it. He loves me and he’s here right now. He could be away at a scientist job, but he’s not. He’s finally here in front of me at this very minute.

“Oh… I’ve waited so long… I’m glad your back. I should be mad… but I can’t be mad at you.” I say grabbing his hand and kissing him passionately. Sometimes people can make you mad and want to scream especially like Mat Hawthorne. But all that counts is here and now. And we go off into the sunset hand in. Forever to come.

© 2012 Ann


Author's Note

Ann
I know the title has nothing to do with it. But I wrote this because I was bored and needed to write something. since writing is amazing. for people who hate my writing I don't care. Don't like don't read.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on May 26, 2012
Last Updated on May 26, 2012

Author

Ann
Ann

About
I love horses more..

Writing
Burning love Burning love

A Story by Ann


what a mess what a mess

A Story by Ann