Merry Christmas to me

Merry Christmas to me

A Story by Dane
"

If a tree fell in a forest and hit a mute would anybody care?

"
Its Christmas Eve. A good excuse to drop the ball and chain and grab a chair at the table, endulge, and play dumb and remember the previous note last Christmas ended on, inhebriated with a dance-opic twange called walking to the toilet, stumbling, and time-travelling for a couple of hours. Theres some toil in the back yard I've gone 50 percent on, as a consequence of mother nature and devotion to work. The former being non-hypocritical. The tools hav'nt moved far, more precisely, lying in the exact semi-comatose state I left them in, and in some lubricious way, me too. Both auspiciously flawed but intentive. If theres any pro-action it'll be tomorrow on Christmas Day, a rear-guard initiative with an ambush derivative, so-to-speak. I'll feel so heteromorphic about applying myself to the rigours of tropical suicide that I'll make a good grip of a tool I abandoned once before. No good block-laying inspiration when the unanimated version sifts away the cemented vision beyond hope to continue. Ah self-deprication the anti-thesis for a voyage with Captian Morgan, and maybe Doctor Who if the toilet trick re-materialises.
The wall thus far looks quite grand actually. Who am I kidding. The idea is semi-materialistic in construct, or half-finished in plain linguino. I left the barrow on its side on purpose, I hate mosquitoes. The rain brings mainy cool things, but their not. I think Campers are the excuse mosquitoes need, and those foolish to bare chest and brave the composite conditions ideal for a Christmas Feast, or a Monsoonal meal. I need a personal assistant to provide a slap force-field, ahhh Captain Morgan, my warp factor to numbness. It's late and technically Christmas Day, Merry Christmas. Oh such a busy day, wheres my glass?

© 2009 Dane


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on December 24, 2009
Last Updated on December 24, 2009

Author

Dane
Dane

NT, Australia



About
I'm not the sort of guy that gives much away, I'll tend to write something when I least feel like it. Improvisation on impulse. Usually with some music flooding my ears. And whatever comes out is an u.. more..

Writing
Nothing Nothing

A Story by Dane


Indigestion Indigestion

A Story by Dane