Intro to My New Story (un-named)

Intro to My New Story (un-named)

A Story by BB

I think the best part about him is the way he made me feel when I was around him. I couldn't not smile when I saw him.  He gave me that fuzzy feeling and butterflies when I was with him. I noticed every little thing about him. The little freckles on his nose that spilled out onto his cheeks, the way he smells, how his eyes look brown from far away but when he makes eye contact with you they somehow become green. But most of all, it was him. His personality was exactly what made him attractive to me. Everything about him. The way he laughed, the stupid faces he’d make, the way he joked around with me. It was like I liked him so much that it literally hurt me. I needed to be touched, held, loved by him. And it hurt me that I wasn’t. The whole thought of him with other girls scared me. It was like a huge storm up welling up inside of me. Half of the time I wondered why I even bothered liking him. The unfortunate part was that I couldn’t control how I felt about him, and I hated that. No matter how hard I tried, I could never stop feeling that fuzzy feeling when his name popped into my head. I just couldn’t. This is our story, and this is how this big lovey-dovey , sippy sappy mess happened.

© 2014 BB


Author's Note

BB
Any feedback? Also please note this is just an intro to my story so there will be many more chapters to come full with more action, so there obviously isn't much happening yet.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on September 2, 2014
Last Updated on September 2, 2014
Tags: teen, boys, girls, romance, cute, exciting, action, intro

Author

BB
BB