Three

Three

A Story by Fran B
"

My first short story. (It's a VERY short story.) A story about two people finding each other?

"
"Good morning, darling!", she whispers.
I can smell her sweet perfume and hear her quiet laughter while she's running her fingers through my hair. I slowly open my eyes, looking right into her big, blue, beautiful eyes.

It was an autumn day when I first saw her. Red leaves had been caught in her wavy, blonde hair. It looked like it was on fire. It took me three seconds to fall in love with her when she turned around and I could see her bright smile. 
She noticed me and her face changed into a curious expression. "What's your name?", she asked. After a few seconds which felt like a lifetime I managed to stutter out "David." My heartbeat was so loud, I was sure she could hear it. She laughed. "David! What a nice name! Do you want to drink a coffee with me?" Before I even had the chance to reply she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the next coffee shop. 
After this day we met almost every following day for the next three months. It was New Year's Eve when we kissed for the first time, the Eiffel Tower behind us and fireworks on the sky above. 

"I love you", her soft voice whispers as her hand touches my face.
That's when I hear the alarm clock. I open my eyes and no one's there. 
I dream about her every night. Every single night ever since she vanished three years ago after New Year's Eve. Sometimes I think she was only a dream. But then I see the pictures on the wall.

© 2012 Fran B


Author's Note

Fran B
My grammar is bad! Please tell me which parts are worst and how I can write it better!


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012
Tags: three seconds, love, loss

Author

Fran B
Fran B

Germany



About
I'm pretty new to writing stories. I always have a lot of ideas but I can't really get them on paper. more..