KNUCKLEHEADS

KNUCKLEHEADS

A Story by john Robinson
"

Wear a ffreaking mask.

"

I would like to discuss the word Democracy. I would like to put emphasis on the word crazy. Democracy is both freedom and crazy. The last five months of corona virus, black lives matter, unemployment, quarantine. Wanting to defund police. This is not a democracy; this is just plain crazy. I realize that this country has been founded on crazy. We had to conquer the queen. There was the Boston tea party. Then there were wars, and more wars. We grew. We conquered Hitler.  Hiroshima. It continued. Buffalo soldiers. Slaves, underground railroad. Kennedy, Martin, Malcolm, Bobby. Johnson and the signing of the civil rights act. Protest, riots, loud mouths, Gay rights.


 That is how this country grew. Listen. The founding fathers are watching this in their graves with mouths agape. The expansion of technology, bad fashion, and David Bowie and Mick Jagger making one of the worst songs of the 80’s.  Pandemic, and people declining science. I am sorry, but I am not praying on god to get me through this.  Does not god help those who help themselves. If you are not wearing a mask. Who the hell are you helping? not me, or yourself. Then the stupid kids that just do not get it. The knuckleheads.


 Anthony Fouche is laying it down, while fear, pride, and a false sense of right-is causing people to tell medical lies so that they don’t have to wear a mask, or, ”it’s my body my choice”. Therefore, I deem democracy, demo crazy. People think they are better than science. They know more, it is all a hoax. The President does not wear a mask, why should I? That is the human element.


People feel that because they have a certain degree of education. They know it all. Others are just stupid, ignorant, and have a disregard for others. There is one thing that we might be forgetting here... Fear.  People react to fear in many ways, and resistance is number one. No one would admit being simply scared, but outbreak and resistance can give relief. What I mean by that, is that at some point a person might absolutely disregard their surroundings, or find their surroundings, home, the block, the hood, as the only place where they are safe. Here they can ignore the world.


 They are now in their world. The human society is a fickle bunch. We rely on political leaders that dictate our lives. I was born in democracy. I also spent over 21 years in a social-democratic country. 6 as a military man. There is hardly any difference. They got McDonalds too. In my opinion the food is much better. Makes me wonder why Americans have a negative view over Social-Democracy.  


The health care system,  social security, or even HRA is much better in these countries. Hospitals cannot refuse you because of lack of insurance. These countries do not want homeless, or even stray dogs. Freedom makes for crazy. Why. You simply think that you can do whatever you want. It is your right. You call it god given. You have a blatant disregard for your fellowman because it was never about your fellowman. It was about your freedom. Your freedom. This was not the intent of Thomas Payne and the constructors of the constitution of the United States…United…States.


THINK ABOUT IT.

© 2020 john Robinson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on July 3, 2020
Last Updated on July 3, 2020
Tags: PANDEMIC, COVID-19, SOCIETY, WORLD, DIESEASE, ILL, ILLNESS, COLD, FLU, CORONA, INFECTION, INJECTION, REMEDY, CHOSEN, FIXED

Author

john Robinson
john Robinson

Jamaica, NY



About
I like being me,but I despise my life. It's the old saying,"if it weren't for bad luck,I would have no luck at all". Then again I did spend twenty one years in Germany after I left the army. I did tou.. more..

Writing