Laughter

Laughter

A Story by Takoda Sorvillo

My ears ring to the delighted tune, the sound of a child's laughter. Seeking the voice out of the crowd of children at the fair. My awkward clown outfit brushing and bumping past random passers by. I need to find that voice. My name is John Wayne Gacy. I am a monster. God will surely damn me to hell for my crimes. I have killed a lot of people, well children to be more exact. A lot of them are buried underneath my crawl space at home. I had no place else to put them. Who I am is against the law. I enjoy the killings I'll admit it! The whole thing is getting out of hand. I keep running out of address cards. Not that its demoralizing, its just scary that I have such power over people. I feel like someone's gonna catch up to me soon. find out what I've been hiding.
The kid laughs again, as if taunting me. I start to quicken my step I know that kid is here somewhere. Then i see him. Standing with his mother and father near the cotton candy stand. I put on the clown charm and laugh in the comical way I do. I give the kid one of my ace cards with an address written on the back.
That night I stared at myself in the mirror with my make-up on. I look eerie. Its funny how so many kids trust me. I look like a unhinged harbinger. I cant handle this. What am I doing? I need to lie down.

© 2014 Takoda Sorvillo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on March 31, 2014
Last Updated on March 31, 2014

Author

Takoda Sorvillo
Takoda Sorvillo

About
I am a High school student who has always had a passion for writing. Who also is a horrible speller. My favourite color is a deep form of red. I play guitar decently well, and love solitude. I am a Sa.. more..

Writing