Older moms and Fertility-swcic

Older moms and Fertility-swcic

A Story by swcic infertility center
"

There is increasing women today who face the problem of infertility. Currently, in the research conducted by the CDC, around 20% women face difficulty to conceive and plan for children after 35 years.

"
SWCIC has been assisting couples with specialist advice and treatment and has been obtaining outstanding results. With the outstanding success of our Infertility Centre we Inaugurated ``SECUNDERABAD WOMENS HOSPITAL`` in 2013, it is a 50 bedded Superspeciality fertility institute. It is one of the best and hi-tech centers for infertility/IVF treatment. Here we not only do basic and advanced fertility treatments but also support our high risk patients well into pregnancy and delivery for local and International patients. Our results for basic and advanced (IVF) fertility treatment improve by leaps and bounds every day owing to our constant effort to improve ourselves. Our sole focus is to provide our patients with the best possible results. As a result, we are placed among one of the best fertility centers in Hyderabad India& Secunderabad.

© 2018 swcic infertility center


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
Added on May 8, 2018
Last Updated on May 8, 2018
Tags: Older, moms, and, Fertility, swcic