YOUNG BUDS

YOUNG BUDS

A Story by i am here:)
"

Here i would like to share something, in the sense a few stories about the young adults or teens, and about their life and thinking against or with their parents...

"
hey i would like to begin my story or i can say many real experiences, with me or my friends which i came across in recent days. Many young generations think they are right in what ever work they do in their personal life, but they don't be knowing the steps they  take may cause a big harm for their life..  parents say and warn us at every moment, be careful , but we are we, we will be knowing some or the other way we are wrong but we try to prove we are right.. Here is a example i can give about my own friend, who proved to be very intelligent in her studies and even a merit holder at my university, but she fell in love with a guy, she trusted him in such a way, that she gave herself to that guy, went against her parents, and went against all her relatives and society, then MARRIED him, she was refused by her parents, her parents cursed her for going against them, but she was all confident she would be safe in the hands of her boy(her husband), many days past, she was happy with him, but her husband proved to be very possesive about her, he showed her all care and love, one fine early morning, my friend found her husband missing, she searched him all around, complained to the corp, but there was no results, she had left all hope of finding him back, but she waited for him with all love and affection without anybody's support.. she was all alone.... About 5 months passed away, after this, she gets courier one fine day, when she open up the thing she finds it shocking, it was a DIVORCE letter from her husband, he had left a personal letter in it, the personal letter was most hurting to her, he had written he never loved her, he was a married guy already, he just came into her life for just property sake, but when he got to know her parents refused her, he left her, and now he is happy marrying some one else, reading it, she got hurted and could'nt face the society , she had hope he would come back, but she lost her hopes,FINALLY killed herself one day, i lost my friend because of single guy she lost her precious life.... MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE, but her parents were broken losing their daughter forever........  This story made me learn a lot, never trust any guy, and always be confident about ur choice, first know everything about ur  partner and lead  decide to lead ur life........... so young buds learn and respect elders words, they will support you in future.. In the memory of my friend............

© 2013 i am here:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are doing good.... you have talent in making expressions...
the language is simple....
but powered with feelings...

you must write more.


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i am here:)

10 Years Ago

sure.. ill try my level best to write more n more........

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 26, 2013
Last Updated on September 26, 2013

Author

i am here:)
i am here:)

belgaum, karnataka, India



About
Hi its me, suchitra, people call me suchi, some people find me very caring and loving but some find me as very arrogant, but i think its all depended upon every persons thinking, how they take it,acco.. more..

Writing