The Night

The Night

A Story by Alicia_Skye
"

Inspired by the weather change and tonight. It's a nature child thing.

"

She didn't know herself half the time.

 

 

But she knew this. The night and the cool air brought in by the southerly winds. 

This would always be the one thing she knew for certain, the way it made her feel.

It wrapped around her and welcomed her back. 

It brough a smile to her face and she could always become lost in it.

Though she could hardly explain it to others from their quizzed glances, their confused looks, even their mocking tones.

 

 

"Hello, old friend." she greeted the night. She felt completely safe and in tune with the breeze around her.

 

 

Apart from the darkened sky, the light of the moon and the sparkle studded sky, you couldn't see the night. You couldn't see the breeze unless it passed through something and made it move. But you could feel it. She could feel it.

© 2011 Alicia_Skye


Author's Note

Alicia_Skye
It's not finished, it's just something I was thinking and wrote down.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on February 21, 2011
Last Updated on February 21, 2011

Author

Alicia_Skye
Alicia_Skye

Sydney, NSW, Australia



About
I hate these things, feels like I'm analysing myself. I have my own views and opinions. I love the deep and meaningful, gravitate towards the dark, the strange and the weird. more..

Writing
~I~ ~I~

A Chapter by Alicia_Skye


~II~ ~II~

A Chapter by Alicia_Skye