Grand Burgers

Grand Burgers

A Story by KAREN
"

Not a story, but a recipe!

"

Grand Burgers
added by Karen Sills

Flaky Grand Biscuits molded around juicy ground beef and cheese and tender onion and garlic for an extra zip for your taste buds.

Cook time: 40 Min  Prep time: 20 Min  Serves: Three
Ingredients
1 lb ground beef
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp red pepper flakes, divided
1 tsp salt and pepper, divided
6 clove garlic
6 slice onion
6 slice pre-cooked bacon
6 slice pepper jack cheese
2 Tbsp olive oil mayo
1 tsp smoky sweet onion mustard
6 Grand biscuits
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Add ground beef to a bowl and add the Worcestershire sauce. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
3. Add to the bowl 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes. Combine with your hands.
4. Make six small patties.
5. Cook patties over medium-low heat for 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
6. While the patties are cooking add the six garlic cloves to center of pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
7. Let patties cool slightly on a paper towel with the garlic.
8. In the same, skillet cook the onion until tender, about 4 minutes.
9. Cook the bacon according to the box.
10. Take each biscuit and pull apart to make 12 halves.
Grand Burgers
11. Use a small class or biscuit cutter to cut the cheese into six circles.
12. Put a piece of cheese on six halves the biscuits.
13. Put a patty on top of the cheese.
14. Cut the bacon into and put a half on top of each patty.
15. Put a slice of onion on top of bacon. Then smash each garlic clove and add to the top of onion.
16. In a small bowl, stir together the mayo and mustard. Add the rest of the salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir together.
17. On the other six halves of biscuits add a teaspoon of the sauce.
18. Grease a cookie sheet. Take the biscuit with the sauce on it and put over the top of the biscuit with the meat on it. Pull top over to the bottom and press to seal around the burger.
19. Cook on greased cookie sheet for 15 to 20 minutes. Extra sauce can be made for dipping.

Blue Ribbon Recipe

Oh, this is a lot of yumminess wrapped in a biscuit! The onions and garlic add a huge punch of flavor to these burgers. Cooking the garlic in the pan mellows the flavor a bit, similar to if you were roasting it in the oven. We loved the sauce too ... make extra for dipping. It's the perfect touch. Wrapping everything in a flaky biscuit makes these easy to eat. Great for a snack or even a meal.



© 2022 KAREN


Author's Note

KAREN
My very own Blue-Ribbon Recipe!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The ingredients look yummy, but too much for my pea brain!!! YAY for you...
Best, B

Posted 2 Years Ago


Yummy
I made burgers last week
Wish I’d had this then lol 😂

Posted 2 Years Ago


KAREN

2 Years Ago

Thank you!
Julie McCarthy (juliespenhere)

2 Years Ago

You inspired me to write my soup one lol
KAREN

2 Years Ago

That is awesome!
Did you ever read my recipe I posted? Peanut Butter Bologna Sammiches. I'm sure your culinary craft is poetry to the tongue. Sounds good.

Posted 2 Years Ago


KAREN

2 Years Ago

Thank you!
Sounds yummy 😋 I may have to give it a try.

Posted 2 Years Ago


KAREN

2 Years Ago

Thank you!
Burgers are top on my lists especially Angus. People swear on Bison or elk. I like your recipe. Hold off some things like Bacon but overall it is goooooddddd....

Posted 2 Years Ago


KAREN

2 Years Ago

Thank you!
Sami Khalil

2 Years Ago

You are welcome Karen.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 17, 2022
Last Updated on April 17, 2022
Tags: Meat, Biscuit, food

Author

KAREN
KAREN

Harrisville, MS



About
I love to write and cook! Me and my sister will soon be the author of a children's book titled Feelings Feelings Feelings, and a cookbook in the near future titled Two Heads In The Kitchen. I e.. more..

Writing