Samsung Mobile Models Lead the Race with Fantastic Features

Samsung Mobile Models Lead the Race with Fantastic Features

A Story by John Stewert
"

Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate that is headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. As of today, Samsung is a leading brand for mobile phones not only in South Korea, but also in countr

"

Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate that is headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. As of today, Samsung is a leading brand for mobile phones not only in South Korea, but also in countries like India. This company offers a wide variety of mobile phones that have scaled the imagination of the masses. The flagship phones from Samsung are the Galaxy smartphones that are not only power packed, but long lasting as well. 


The Note and the S-series phones of Samsung have created a wave in the market. Currently, most Samsung mobile models get replaced by their successors in just a span of few months. This means that if you buy a Samsung Galaxy S5 today, you will get the next version in the coming 7 to 8 months. Although the plans for the next S-series phones are not unraveled, mobile phone lovers can expect it by the end of this year.

Samsung believes that innovation is not just about technology, but it is about how it improves everyday life. The Samsung S5 is available in four colours�" shimmery white, charcoal black, copper gold, and electric blue. This phone has a 2800 mAh battery, which will allow you to use the phone for the entire day. The 2.5 GHz Quad-core processor is the heart of the smartphone, which makes multi-tasking very easy and seamless. With the latest Android 4.4 (Kitkat) operating system and the 2GB RAM, you will not have any problem in watching your favourite movies or playing your favourite Android game. 


All Samsung galaxy series smartphones provide superior viewing experiences, but the S5 in particular provides exceptional viewing experience due to the full HD Super AMOLED display with more intelligent adaptive display. You can buy Samsung mobile phones from the Internet because online shopping makes it very easy and simple to buy these phones. You will also get a substantial discount because there are many offers currently running on online stores. In addition to the Samsung phones, you will also get all accessories on online stores. So, you don’t have to run from pillar to post to get all accessories that are needed for this smartphone.


When you compare the Samsung phones to the other phones, you will find that there is a huge price difference, especially with the Chinese phones. Although most Chinese phones ape the Samsung phones, they cannot challenge the Samsung phones on the picture quality and power. All Samsung smartphones have powerful cameras that are not only good, but they have advanced features as well. You can easily capture your precious or meaningful moments with the superb cameras on the Samsung smartphones. If you want total value for your money, you should always opt for branded phones such as the Samsung phones. 

With features like autofocus and selective focus, you can enhance you photography skills and flaunt them as you like. You will surely love the Samsung phones because they have something special in them. You can uncover the mobile phones and their power by buying them from the right places so that you don’t feel the pinch in the later days to come.

© 2014 John Stewert


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1317 Views
Added on June 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 12, 2014
Tags: samsung, mobile, models, buy, phones