World Renowned Presenter- Andrew Bernard

World Renowned Presenter- Andrew Bernard

A Story by starpower
"

The handsome and talented Andrew Bernard

"


 

Andrew Bernard is a widely sought after dramatic and comedy actor from the United Kingdom. He has a wealth of experience in theatrical arts and television production. He is popularly known for his participation in multiple productions at London’s West End theatre. Andrew was first exposed to the world of acting through his minor roles in short TV commercials. He recognized his tremendous talent after a few months of commercial shooting and therefore decided to seriously pursue an acting career. Andrew received training at the top drama schools in London such as the Central School of Speech and Drama and Actors Centre. He is also competent in the Meisner Acting method, script writing and even basic dance stage combat. Andrew was in the cast of the popular TV film drama, Lords Don’t Lie and the blockbuster movie, I Am a Woman.


Andrew is a well rounded actor who prides himself on being an exceptional improviser. His experience has made him very comfortable presenting in the absence of a linking script or teleprompter and this is a unique attribute among television presenters. Live presenting is Andrew’s speciality but he still makes some time for horseback riding and scuba diving. There is not a waking moment when Andrew isn’t engaging his brain, body and soul in an adventure.


As a versatile international actor, Andrew’s future job prospects are countless. He hopes to one day work alongside the beautiful Jennifer Aniston in a film. Andrew currently holds the position of freelance corporate host for companies in several countries including Scotland, North America and the United Kingdom. His experience as a host and presenter has afforded him the opportunity to hone his interviewing skills and interestingly, this man is also a popular journalist. Andrew’s handsome face can be seen on Sky Channels’ Extreme Makeover Show and more commercials to be aired in the United Kingdom.

© 2014 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

891 Views
Added on April 30, 2014
Last Updated on April 30, 2014
Tags: andrew bernard

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing