Rodrigo Brand- Making waves in Hollywood!

Rodrigo Brand- Making waves in Hollywood!

A Story by starpower
"

Brazilian Actor- Rodrigo Brand!

"



Rodrigo Brand is one of the few people who are so passionate about acting that they leave a flourishing career behind to follow their heart. A practicing psychologist born in Belo Horizonte in Brazil, Brand is one of the most multi-talented and accomplished resources that the industry can boast of. Someone who never stopped learning, Brand is an actor, director, writer and model as well. He has years of experience in all these fields which makes him a storehouse of talent and great skills. His journey started in 2004 in the city of Vitoria. He landed a role in ‘Romeo and Juliet’ and soon realized that his real love was for acting. He then attended several schools and trained under many renowned names to make himself a complete actor, writer and director.


His journey in the field of acting took him through the cities of Vitoria, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paolo, Santa Monica and finally Los Angeles, where he is currently based. He first studied acting at the Casa de Artes de Laranjeiras in Rio. Soon, he attended other classes like Artcênicas which was managed by Antonia Amancio and Centro de Estudo Artístico Experimental, coordinated by Ana Kfouri. He also studied at Stanislavsky Institute in Sao Paolo and Santa Monica’s Promenade Playhouse & Conservatory before shifting to Los Angeles. The very first play by Brand became an instant hit in Brazil. He had written, directed and acted in ‘O Salto’ which was acclaimed by the theater circle and also nominated for various awards at different theater festivals.


‘Scene Noir’ is his first American play which was quickly followed by the first screenplay for the feature film ‘Paris, Oh Paris!’ Rodrigo is still studying writing, music and acting and believes in continuous learning. Besides, he is also working on the script of a new film ‘Play Bill’and the TV pilot “J&J”. His previous works in films include ‘A Balada do Beijo Roubado’, ‘Angorá’ and ‘Delicadeza Perdida’. He has also worked in TV for ‘Jornal Sensacionalista’ and ‘Afinando a língua’. He modeled for Mastercard, Detran, Cesan and Shopping Vitória commercials as well. ‘Dicas do Rio’ an internet series was also hosted by him. His theater accomplishments include ‘Plays In The Park, ‘O Salto’, ‘A Way To B’, ‘LorCabaret’,‘Six Characters Looking For An Author’,“A midsummer night`s dream”and many more.


Brand is trained in judo, aikido and capoeira martial arts and knows western horseback riding, swimming and soccer as well.Besides English he speaks Portuguese and Spanishand now is learning French.


© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

416 Views
Added on December 18, 2013
Last Updated on December 18, 2013
Tags: rodrigo brand

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing