Talented Actor- Igor Fall

Talented Actor- Igor Fall

A Story by starpower
"

Looks and Talent- Actor Igor Fall

"


Igor Fall or Igor Farbitnik was born on October 22, 1986 to an economist mother and an entrepreneur father in the city of Vladivostok, U.S.S.R. Though born in Russia, Igor and his family moved extensively around the world, exposing Igor to cities from Seoul to Sydney.

This world perspective gave Igor an artistic edge, and as early as elementary and high school Igor was the star of every production he participated in. He was also an accomplished athlete, known for his skills in boxing, snowboarding, tennis and especially Taekwondo �" where he won a major national title.

The first role that brought Igor national media attention in Australia was the lead role of Stepan Stepanovitch Chubukov in the Gold Coast Theatre’s stage production of the Chekov classic The Proposal. From there, Igor went on to star in The Resistable Rise of Arturo Ui and Private Wars as well as the film Shell Shock by Levy Lambros.

After honing his skills and graduating from renowned drama & arts institutions on two continents, including Queensland University in Australia and the Stella Adler Conservatory in Los Angeles, Igor immediately grabbed the attention of Hollywood.

Puerto Rican film & theater director Yaitza Rivera cast Igor in a dramatic role as a sadistic soldier in her debut feature Red Poppies, where he stars alongside such acclaimed actors as Zulivet Diaz (Incarcerita, Madre, Hijo y Espiritu Santo), Chervine Namani (The Extra) and Bonnie McNeil (As High as the Sky). Igor also landed a range of interesting roles in films such as Perception starring R.D. Call (Waterworld, Into the Wild) and directed by action actor/director Stan Harrington, and Getting Off written by award-winning writer director Tim McNeil.

Even though much of his time is taken by his film work, Igor maintains his love of the theatre, and has impressed audiences in the U.S. as he did in Australia, starring in Oscar-winner Milton Justice’s production of J.B. �" Archibald MacLeish’s take on the Book of Job, The Diviners, directed by Christopher Thornton (Sympathy for Delicious), and. writer/director Tim McNeil’s original production Margaret.

Igor is not only a skilled actor �" he is fluent in many languages and is a master of accents and diction, which has helped him find a home in the world of theatre wherever he went. Igor is a one of a kind talent, and with numerous film and stage project lined up, he’s one talent we’ll be following closely.

© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1161 Views
Added on April 17, 2013
Last Updated on April 17, 2013
Tags: Igor Fall

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing