Death Took My Heart

Death Took My Heart

A Story by StacyPerry
"

Finale [Part 16]

"
After putting the blade through her demon spawn within her and her healing up like nothing had occurred, then her putting the blade so far through the Mate that was in fact Lucifer himself and her hand hanging out the other side of him.....with a laughter and him pulling her hand out. A surprise came in the form of a huge grin appearing upon her face.

Lucifer wasn't laughing anymore and he was beginning to realize what she had just done. He was screaming and writhing in horrid acidic pain as she wasn't so stupid to dismiss the holy water on the pure silver blade.....as she had switched out knives after giving him something else to focus on and that was her stabbing herself. She knew he would heal her and keep the demon spawn alive, but that would take some concentration and him letting his guard down....a mere magic trick she, a mere mortal pulled off on Lucifer himself.

She had made sure to use plenty of salt to rub in the wound as well. She did not screw around as she had lost everyone and everything. She could only do better no matter if he would of caught her or not with the switch.

Lucifer was perishing before her eyes and she was in lust with it.

As he faded so did the lump within her stomach. The demon spawn was disappearing with "Daddy". Her lucky day.....

She stood up and before she walked out of the room that she once could not, she gave a grin to the fallen Angel, the Demon from Hades that held all the cards at one point and said; Aces High.

Morgana woke up in a bathroom. Her eyes rolling around in her head as the ice was melting around her. James walked in with a few more towels and a bucket of ice and saw her eyes moving around and her beginning to shiver. He immediately felt Morgana's head and noticed that the Fever had broke. James grabbed a couple of towels and got her out of the ice bath. He knew what to do because he had been to medical school for it. Morgana, the love of his life, his true Soul Mate had spiked a fever that would of fried her brain if he wouldn't of gotten her into an ice bath as 105 is nothing to laugh at.

He covered her with towels and held her as he got her to the bedroom and then into some warm clothes as he dressed her with care.

Morgana felt better, she always did when James was around, but everything she saw, felt, all the words she heard were so real. James told her to take it easy that everything would be alright and she was with him and the fever broke....she needed some bed rest and then just to eat some hot soup and take care of herself as he would help as well.

James took care of Morgana and her nightmares a distant memory.

So much time passed and James had finished Med school and was a full fledged Doctor. Morgana had found out she was pregnant and they were both so happy for everything that was occurring. At one point they decided to go decorate the nursery and everything was gorgeous, just as they both planned it.

Morgana and James would be having a beautiful baby boy.

They already named him; Gordon Markus Justillius

Such a name for their son. After Morgana went into labor and they raced to the hospital, James held her hand and the doctor delivered a baby boy to them.

The doctor took the baby and placed him on her chest along with something that felt a little slippery. It was small.

James looked at their son and then took him from Morgana, leaving her holding a small object.

Morgana looked at what was in her hand as James walked away with their son.

It was a pair of Aces..........

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing