Death Took My Heart

Death Took My Heart

A Story by StacyPerry
"

Part 15

"
As the letter opener pierced the flesh of her good friend and came out the other side of his body, she used all the strength and anger she had to keep it going.

He just kept laughing. He thought it was funny.

After her fist ended up through his sternum and the letter opener fell from her opened hand as she let go of it, she removed her hand and saw the hole where his heart should of been, it was nothing more than a cold, blackened raisin instead of a heart. She turned to the side and puked.

He laughed as everything closed up and looked at her with a smile. He said to her that there was no getting rid of him or their demon spawn.

7 Months there would be a birth, a birth that would be one of the grimmest, disturbing and just plain evil demon that would take over "daddy's" position. So sick and twisted. She was an incubator for Lucifer's hell spawn and there was nothing she could do about it....or maybe she could.

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing