Death Took My Heart

Death Took My Heart

A Story by StacyPerry
"

Part 14

"
She was a piece of flesh to her Mate now, just an incubator.

It was time to let things out and let go of any hope or dream she had of this b*****d giving her any leeway or anything for that matter.

He would surely kill her after the demon spawn was brought into the real world and she was not looking forward to how he would slaughter her....at least it would be over though. She didn't even know if it was 9 months she had to live or if demons arrived in 2 days at this point.

She wasn't herself anymore, she belonged as property to him, Lucifer himself. She got off of the bed and stood up, walked over to the desk and saw the letter opener. She knew what she had to do at that point. It was for the sake of herself and to save the rest of world....as it now did in fact rest on her shoulders.

With a quick plunge she stabbed her stomach. She twisted the letter opener inside of her guts and made sure it was deep enough to kill whatever was within her womb. She oddly enough felt no pain. There was no scream that exited her lips, only blood flowing onto the floor in a pool. She then felt the effects of losing so much blood and she fell to the floor still digging the letter opener inside of her for good measure.

When she opened her eyes she saw her mate. Lucifer in her good friends skin standing beside her as she lay on the bed. He then leaned down and kissed her stomach and it healed without any other feelings running through her, the pool of blood beside the bed was gone. Did she dream she did this to kill the spawn of Satan?? No, she lifted her head slightly and saw a scar that was healing on it's own. That was when she knew she couldn't kill the little demon living inside of her, breathing every time she did, taking nourishment from her.

That b*****d sat on the bed and looked at her. He simply said; Don't do that again my love, you will only be healed once more and I am not up for constantly making sure my boy is safe. you will take care of yourself as any pregnant woman would. You will be alright and then in 7 months you will deliver the child of mine and at that point, you can kill yourself all you want.

She looked at him, the man she had begun to fall in love with and shook her head subtlety due to knowing it wasn't him anymore, but Lucifer in costume.

She told him she wanted him to make a deal with him and he said plainly, no....your deals are done and we aren't at the crossroads anymore. You were always going to be the one....perhaps you should of phrased your words better or perhaps you just should of let your husband keep his deal and not been brought down with him. Either way, you made your bed, now lie in it.....with our offspring.

She still had the letter opener in her hand and she stabbed him quicker then his words could flow from his horrid lips. She dug into him with a ferocious hatred and nearly felt her hand enter his chest where anyone's heart should be.

He laughed at her as she put the letter opener straight through him and it came out the opposite side.

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing