Death Took My Heart

Death Took My Heart

A Story by StacyPerry
"

Part 13

"
She couldn't help but think about the fact there was no way she could of gotten pregnant. She had sat down after her mind wandered too far into the abyss.

A vile Immaculate conception from Lucifer himself?? Could it be or was she just one of the 2% that got pregnant after having their tubes tied??

Her good friend, now turned Mate came to her as she had almost fallen onto the bed to sit and looked at her. He knew what she thought and he knew that this would mean the end of the world, at least for her and him as the Devil's spawn within her stomach would be something that would be more powerful then any that walked the earth. The question was why did Lucifer do this to her. Her mate knew though and he simply told her that it was alright. She would be fine as long as she took care of the child and herself.

She looked at him due to the fact that she knew what was happening and her mate simply looked at her with love and understanding. How he could he be so calm?? He knew that Satan's little child was growing inside of her and he stood by her calmly and without a question nor a flinch.....

Her mate put his hand on her stomach and said in a whisper to her belly; don't worry my son, everything will be alright.

She heard him, how could she not know prior?? Lucifer got his deal. Lucifer took not only her husband and child, but her good friend as well.......her mate and child were the of the same flesh....Satan had possessed her close friend and she made the deal to stay with him forever, that is when he gave her the kiss that created her child and gave the kiss that sealed the fate of her friend in which the life was drained and Lucifer entered him as a Vessel.

She was now bond to Lucifer forever.....worse, she was having his child.

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing