Death Took My Heart

Death Took My Heart

A Story by StacyPerry
"

Part 12

"
As Lucifer gave his bonding kiss to her, she felt her lips burn. He pulled back and then Lucifer did what he did second best; Vanished.

She looked at her good friend, which was now her lover till the end and simply said; You did this. She stood up and walked to the other side of the room and he looked at her. He wanted to make things right with her and let her have back her lost love, but now, he had taken his place and she and him would be bonded together for fear of the horrid pain that Lucifer would inflict upon them both if they were to ever stray from one another in ever sense of the word.

He walked up to her and kissed the back of her shoulder. He told her that perhaps moving in together would be a wise decision. That way no one could sense anything different about them.

She did not want a relationship. She wanted to be single and just have her needs fulfilled, but that was taken away from her due to this damn deal with the Devil.

She said that perhaps he should move in with her. He seemed to have less items then her and she was trapped in a lease. He agreed and they began to pack things up. He had a truck that he could borrow from a friend and he made the call from the other room. As he spoke on the phone, her cell phone rang and she answered it.

The voice on the other end was a very familiar one, hell, it was Lucifer.

Remember, you three are not to leave one another he said. She didn't understand at first. Lucifer had hung up on her and all she could think was that he had great reception from hell.

Her new mate walked back in the room and she told him the joke of the great reception Lucifer got from hell and she would like that cell phone plan. He laughed slightly as it was amusing.

Then she remembered what he said and he brought it to his attention. That the 3 of them had to stay together. He immediately looked at her stomach.

He smiled at her and told her that there wasn't anything bad happening here. She was getting everything she wanted with the exception of who the child's father was.

She was pregnant again and then he saw her face......he saw the awe in which she held her emotions and that she rubbed her stomach where she had lost 1 child and now have gained another.

They were going to have a baby......there was only one problem. Her tubes were tied and she wasn't feeling the affects of being pregnant prior to the kiss from Lucifer......

Maybe she was over thinking things, or maybe Lucifer and her were having a child.

The most vile Immaculate conception ever to be had.

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing