Death Took My Heart

Death Took My Heart

A Story by StacyPerry
"

Part 11

"
As they felt their breath slip away, Lucifer then brought it back. Both of them staring at the other one.

Lucifer enjoyed his games and he would enjoy this more then each of them ever knew.

Lucifer decided to tell them both how things would be; He said that he was taking no one anywhere. They were both going to suffer this thing called "life" and it would be the punishment that they both have earned.

Lucifer continued with telling them both that since she took such good care of him and he was falling in love with her [Lucifer almost choked on the word "love"], that there was so much more at stake then a simple kill here. A deal that went awry in the past was not going to happen once more, Lucifer would make sure of that, so for now he looked at both of them and told them if they both wanted life and one with one another, then a deal would be struck to replace the old Cross Roads deal that her friend had made to create happiness within her life.

Lucifer stated that they were to stay together. A simple request as they thought of it, but little did they know what lie ahead for them both as if they did not stay together as a couple, with no cheating on one another, with pure love between them, then there would be something vile that even Lucifer could not stop.

They both said yes in unison and Lucifer knew after he sealed it with a kiss to both of them that they were in for the ride of their life, no matter how short it would be........

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing