Death Took My Heart

Death Took My Heart

A Story by StacyPerry
"

Part 10

"
She saw something in his eyes that she had not seen before. It was a very dark and dreary side to her good friend.

He held her down on the bed and made sure she could not move. He told her she would not be going anywhere and he meant it. He sat on her chest as she tried to maintain control of her breathing so she didn't hyperventilate.

She asked what he wanted and he simply said that she was the one that would keep him company. A simple, non threatening statement even though they felt like ominous words to her a slight bit. She moved slightly, not trying to fight him, but position herself so she could breathe a bit better and then she let her brain free to think of a  way to get out of this.

She let loose a fake grin and asked him is he would remove his pants, she wanted to give him something and they were in the way.

He wasn't falling for anything at this point. He knew that she wanted out and he wanted her. He felt his heart almost beating out of his chest at this point and knew something was more than wrong.

He climbed slowly off of her and she sighed slightly as she could breathe better.

She looked at him as he let go of her wrists and asked him what was wrong and how he felt. He simply said help me in a tiny voice. It wasn't his own vocals that came out either, the sound was from deep inside of his body.

The heart kept beating S.O.S. to her and she wasn't sure what to do or how to do it without angering him, the man that she was close to for so many years while her previous husband had been alive and after he had died.

He looked at her with eyes of sadness and told her that she should probably go and never come back. He laid on his side and turned from her eyes that were piercing through him at the moment.

She said she would not leave. She placed her arm around him and then he appeared in front of them both. The man that lived at the Cross Roads, the man that took her child from her.....Lucifer.

Lucifer watched them both as they sat up and stared at him.

She asked what he wanted and began to move in front of her friend. Her friend placed his head down and then told her to get out of the way.

Lucifer found this to be a situation of amusement as he was called to them.

The friend told her to go and leave them alone. Lucifer couldn't resist this opportunity.

He asked if she was enjoying everything she had caused. She looked at Lucifer with a blank expression and the friend just told her to get out of the room.

She looked at Lucifer and said to him that she never asked for anything or any of this. He then gave a laugh that would wake the dead.

Lucifer told her she was the reason that her husband was dead and that the baby was gone and her friend was in harms way. She stared into his blank, blackened eyes and a tear fell from hers.

She asked what he meant and she looked at her friend with wonder. He shook his head in realization and in pain as he was going to make sure that she never got hurt again, but she was in the way at the moment.

Her friend told her that he called him there, he wanted Lucifer to bring back her husband in exchange for his soul. There would be no wait time, it was a simple switch.

Lucifer sat on the edge of the bed as they talked and she shook her head. She now knew everything that occurred and that it was her fault that her child was gone, but now......now there was a problem and she felt she had to fix it.

She looked at Lucifer and simply said. Take me and leave him alone forever.

She didn't bargain well, but she stated what she wanted and that was easy. She died and her friend staid alive without trouble for the rest of his life which would be more then a 10 year time period.

Before Lucifer granted her wish, he looked at her friend and he was telling him no. He did not want her gone, he wanted his deal to stand with Lucifer.

Lucifer being of such a middle ground, let them both die in one anothers arms. They seemed to choke on their words at the same time.

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing