Death Took My Heart

Death Took My Heart

A Story by StacyPerry
"

Part 9

"
She was quiet as she mulled over in her mind what he meant when he said she knows who owns her soul.

Her soul was given to the man she lost. A strange statement coming from her close friend who seemed to be getting closer by the moment.

He looked at her, then laid back, she put her head on his chest and heard his heart beat, then skip a beat, then beat again....it was starting to sound like Morse code. Actually, it sounded more like an S.O.S. to her.

She lifted her head and asked him if he was alright. He said never better. She then laid back down on his chest with her ear pressed rather hard. Again, the beats of an S.O.S. and she was beginning to believe that someone was trapped inside....or something that was trying to speak to her.

Why would his new heart cry out for help?? She knew what she had to due and that was find the donor. So many odd things were occurring that she had to know who's heart was beating inside of his chest. Was it her dead lovers or was it someone who was sinister.

She told him that perhaps she should leave for a little while and he, without even realizing it, grabbed her arm to hold her there. He tossed her onto her back before she could get up and pinned her down.

He told her in no uncertain terms that she was not going anywhere. His heart beat faster and the S.O.S. grew more rampant. She could hear his heart without being near his chest now.

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing