Death Took My Heart

Death Took My Heart

A Story by StacyPerry
"

Part 8

"
Her dead husband's name slipped out of her mouth really, she had felt as if she were with him and calling another man by someone else's name especially AFTER you tell them that you them......well, that is simply something one does not do.

His face went back to a normal look as he thought of it less. When she said it, he was angered as he thought she was looking for the husband within him, but she knew it was her close friend and after she apologized and was almost in tears doing it, he felt she suffered enough, but his heart felt a happy little jolt when it happened, almost as if someone shocked him from the inside. There were times he thought his new heart had a life of it's own.

She moved him slowly to the side and their nude bodies were just barely touching until she grabbed his wrists and pinned him down. She wanted some control thrown into this chaotic piece of life she had now. An existence that was simply partially insanity on her end.

He let her have her way with him as he was moaning and enjoying it more than she could ever know.

There was that jolt again. He was in so much pleasure he didn't take time to think about it. There was no pace maker put in, nothing was shorting out within him from the transplant, but these little "shocks" of pleasure only when she was giving and loving.....which was all the time to him....came in waves and the shocks got a little more intense as if someone ran their feet over carpet and touched him.

She kissed his neck and drug her tongue up to his ear lobe very slowly. She was intent on making love to him and not f*cking him. This was different and even though she had no use for the relationship thing, she felt she needed him at that moment. Perhaps she needed him for more than just THAT moment as well.

She slipped him inside of her awaiting wet self and she moaned when he entered. He moaned as well. He never said her name nor anything else for that matter, just moans of pleasure  that grew louder by a bit each time he got close to releasing himself within her.

She cried out for him, tore at his flesh, she could not be contained within a solitude bubble when it came to him going in and out of her. He filled her and she enjoyed every second of it. She was thankful for him, for their love and for.......

Wait, she thought, for THEIR love??  She had fallen off the line she walked, she had slipped off of the balance beam. She was now loving him. She didn't know when it happened, or perhaps she didn't want to label the time.

Her hips were grinding upon him. She moved in a motion that even he couldn't keep up with. It was circular, yet bringing him out to the tip and then moving him back inside to the bottom of his pulsating shaft.

She was in deep and so was he........she was meaning emotionally though, he was physically hitting everything within her that only her departed husband knew how to hit and that made her thankful yet again for him.

He decided to take matters into his own hands and he lifted her up off of him and flipped her over with one smooth motion. He let her know that he was being gentle, yet chaotic on this as he never gave warning or said a word to her. He positioned her from behind and slipped himself into her wanting a*s. She moaned in such pleasure that he almost came inside of her right then and there, but the tantric made him keep control over that.....for the moment.

She had her neck turned so she could watch him move in and out of her. He grabbed her wrists and held her arms back as he moved in and out of her now wet back door. She was calling for a God that she had never seen......until now.

He moaned and she nearly screamed in pleasure. He then removed his hard member from her and grabbed her hair and pulled her around so she had her mouth opened and his c**k in it. She sucked and licked. She toyed with him and he liked it. He then let go of her hair and pushed her backwards so she was laying down o the bed and he entered her wanting, waiting, wet parted lips. She moaned as if someone was stabbing her with a hot candle and he moaned in unison with her.

He built up as did she and then before they both released their orgasms, he pulled out of her and grabbed her hair with a quickness and came down her throat. She swallowed every drop, she was so thirsty for him.

Afterward they lay together and she looked at him with a grin and said that she could endure his passion for so much more then the hours they spent together. He let an evil grin upon his lips and said that perhaps he would see if that could be true.

They now laid together and he simply turned to her once more and asked her a question that she was not ready for; The question of why she called him by her departed husbands name. She simply said that the love that she felt for him, her closest friend was so strong that it reminded her of him, but she still apologized for that.

He said no matter, you know who owns your soul. She looked at him with a haunting stare.

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing