Death Took My Heart

Death Took My Heart

A Story by StacyPerry
"

Part 5

"
Being back with her is all he had asked for as the one request that Satan had offered him. Yes, he did go to the crossroads and he did strike a deal with the Devil. He told no one and he lived out what he left with his loving wife. Then, well.....the time came to pay the Devil his due and unfortunately his wife had to watch, in which was never part of the deal.

He saw the horror on her face as they were at the top of the steps in their lovely home. She stood there with her beautiful 8 month belly. He was kissing her and then the last thing he saw before he closed his eyes for what he deemed forever was her on the floor at the bottom of the stairs with him, as they both descended quicker than running water as he was the only one who was supposed to fall, but she grabbed onto him, she and the baby were not a part of this package deal. It was only him who was supposed to perish, but he saw her blood and knew.......he knew that the baby was gone and then so was he.

When he arrived in hell, he raised more than his share until Satan spoke with him personally and he stated his case. He told him he made the deal at the crossroads, not for her and their unborn to die, but for him to be taken after ten years. During those ten years, what he gave his soul and body for was something so simple, that he had no choice and Satan took all of it and that was not part of the deal.

Satan had been compelled, a life for a life. The baby was to stay dead and he could go back to her in another body......a heart transplant into one that was the closest to her that she would run to for comfort.

The husband knew her closest friend and that he would not let her down. She would be destroyed about the their child and about him. She would go to him and be protected.....a deal that was made with his friend on the side in case of anything happening to him.....the husband was not a fool.

Unfortunately Satan knew all and struck the close friend with a heart condition, then after 6 grueling months of him in the hospital for treatments and tests of all sorts and nothing to save him with his loving wife having to stand by his side as she was too caring to leave, even after the horrid deaths that had just befallen her.......out of nowhere came the heart that saved her friend. The husbands heart as per the deal with Satan.

She was caring for her friend now. Now as her dead husbands heart beat within their friends chest, she was quicker to notice then anyone.

So much time had past at one point, the husband looked for no signs of her noticing that the heart beating within the good friend would be his and only beating for his wife.

She noticed. She felt the connection......now if the friend would return the love.

Sex was sex, she felt as if she made love to a man of her dreams and she did not want to lose him like she lost her husband, but every time she listened to her close friends heart beat, she knew that familiar sound. It was almost as if her lover and partner of many, many years was speaking to her through every beat. He was trying too.

The friend and her lay together once more and she listened to his heart, she felt so at ease and loved. She was falling in love again. A scare came over her.......but he held her tighter and said that he loved her. She took it to heart, both hers and his ironically.

She held him tighter as well. She was so hoping that she would feel this again, but never though she would due to the fact that there was only one Soul Mate within her life.......until now. Now there were two.

Her closest friend had become a part of her heart in ways she couldn't even explain, but she knew......she knew she was falling fast for him, the question was, was he falling for her......??

© 2010 StacyPerry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on February 18, 2010

Author

StacyPerry
StacyPerry

Ashtabula, OH



About
I have another profile on here I can not get into, so I had to start a new one. Please read ALL of my Poetry and Writings on this page and my old site on here [in which I have a lot of work.....*a tea.. more..

Writing