chapter 6

chapter 6

A Chapter by spunkyleo

“I shall not tolerate this behavior! I expect this from you, young man, but from you two girls? You should be ashamed!”

we hung our heads as Ms. Feagan ranted to us about “skipping” the first two classes of the day.

“we're truly sorry, Ms. Feagan. It's just that my sister--------”

“enough! I do not enjoy hearing excuses! Now get to class this instant! A letter will be sent to your mother and father today.”

“witch...” I whispered.

Paul cracked up.

We walked to our classroom. Math was being taught at the moment.

“ah, I see our new students have arrived.... and Paul, late as usual.”

“morning, Mrs. Tyler.” Paul said taking a seat and putting up his muddy shoes on the desk.

The teacher sighed and rubbed her temples “lord save me from that boy.” she turned her attention back to us. “please girls, tell us a bit about yourselves.”

I started. “well, my name is Daina Doe and I’m new...”

“Really? No!” said a sarcastic voice in the front. It belonged to a flawless girl with black her and a plump set of cherry red lips. Her two groupies laughed along with her. One of them dark skinned with her curly hair wrapped up in pigtails and the other a brunette wearing too much make in all the wrong shades.

“ Juliet!” Ms. Tyler snapped.

“...and this is my sister, Ruth.” I said quiet as a mouse.

“wonderful.” Tyler smiled. “please, take a seat, girls.”

I took a seat by Paul at the back of the room.

“she's really not that bad you know.” he whispered.

“that girl, you mean?”

“it's Juliet. She's really nice once you get to know her.”

“and why are you telling me this?”

“ since we're chums now I guess I should let you know she's my girlfriend.”

“i cringed but forced some words out. “congratulations.”




© 2013 spunkyleo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on May 28, 2013
Last Updated on May 28, 2013