Chapter 2 part one

Chapter 2 part one

A Chapter by Stormy
"

WARNING: slight gore

"

 It was a cloudy night, and the friction in the air was enough to make your hairs stand on end. The town of Karmsfield seemed abandoned, windows shuttered and doors deadlocked to the strange beings outside. They would flicker in the corners of your vision, sunken eyes watching you with a hungry curiosity until they would disappear into the shadows from where they came. A lone oak leaf freed itself from its tree of origin and scuttled across the sidewalk in a chill breeze. Thunder rumbled threateningly in the distance.

      

On Farhonsin Ave., debris littered the ground. A gap between a penthouse and a snotty looking apartment building revealed a missing element. If one had gathered the courage to pick their way among the splintered stalks of wood, they would have found dreamsand littering the ground. A teddy bear lay on the ground, impaled by a large splinter. Stuffing puffed around the gaping tear as button eyes stared forlornly into the night sky.

No one had bothered to come and clean up the debris. If someone did, however, they would find a pale hand half curled around an imaginary object. The limb stuck out from under an especially large piece of wall, and was connected to an arm, which was connected to a torso. A wisp of long ginger hair drifted from the person's scalp, revealing it to be female. Her fingers twitched, and then the wall shook as her body thrashed wildly upon the ground.


Dreyma threw the wall off, dried blood crusting her face in a gruesome mask. She let out a shaking gasp, and wobbled to her feet. Dreamsand swirled around her, as Dreyma used the last of her willpower to pinpoint the destination. The last thing she saw was dreamsand swirling around her, the golden dust whipping everything around her into a haze. 



© 2014 Stormy


Author's Note

Stormy
Pleas let me know what you think...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg such gruesome part... Love it!!!! Although I'm plenty confuse right now... have to go back and read the chapters before this. :) The chapter flow smoothly, and I'm interested to know what happen (before this)

Great chapter!

-Vawn

Posted 9 Years Ago


Stormy

9 Years Ago

Thank you! I kind of whipped this up in a hurry so it's good to know I work ok under pressure.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 31, 2014
Last Updated on December 31, 2014


Author

Stormy
Stormy

Lakewood, CA



About
Hi, it's me, Storm. if you enjoy my writing, be sure to let me know what you think in the reviews. Here is a cookie for all my lovely supporters! I really appreciate all your help.! (::) (::) -Stormy.. more..

Writing
Creative Creative

A Poem by Stormy


Bedtime Bedtime

A Chapter by Stormy