ten days, seven hours, twenty-seven minutes, twenty-three seconds after.

ten days, seven hours, twenty-seven minutes, twenty-three seconds after.

A Poem by Mae
"

I don't understand how he moved on so fast and I don't understand where to begin fixing myself.

"
it's been a week and a half and i thought i was over you but i saw you kiss another girl tonight and i felt my heart shatter into a few thousand pieces. i don't know how you moved on so fast or maybe you're doing like i'm about do - fill my mind with thoughts of other people. i'm going to make myself busy with the presence of other boys and kiss other girls and go on dates with people i don't have feelings for and i know damn well i'm gonna break a few hearts but none of that is going to amount to how much you hurt me. i know i'm dumb and you aren't worth any of my emotions at all but goddamn you're the only thing happening in my mind and every single thing i do reminds me of you. i hate you but that's a lie and i might love you but i probably don't and you drive me absolutely insane and i'm so confused around you and with the idea of you and maybe the problem is that i don't know you and it's actually the idea of you that i'm obsessing over. either way - i wish i could stop thinking of you. even more than that, i wish you'd talk to me.

© 2016 Mae


Author's Note

Mae
I know I'm not the best but I really love writing, so let me know what I could get better at please!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

There is a good story here about hearbreak and i can see it shining through, yes it needs a little tidying but if you work on it, it will shine through.

You use the word "i" too much.

I enjoyed the read though.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 11, 2016
Last Updated on November 11, 2016
Tags: Heartbreak, teen, confusion, sadness

Author

Mae
Mae

Fuquay Varina, NC



About
I'm a teenage girl who's obsessed with writing and having her heart broken. more..

Writing
tip toes tip toes

A Poem by Mae


apart apart

A Poem by Mae