Spies Everywhere

Spies Everywhere

A Chapter by $m!dg3+<3
"

this chapter includes my sister calista and her best friend taylor

"
       "Lacey, he was so hot." I was telling my best friend about the guy i talked to for 5 hours just talking and skating. She was beside us the whole time, she knew everything that was said but i was retelling it because i still did not believe that it happened in reality. Lacey, my best friend, is like a sister to me i tell her everything. We do everything together , including talk about guys.
    "He was so cute! He had the most gorgeous brown eyes!!! he was sooooo sweet and caring!" See he was caring because i fell and he picked me up and asked if i was ok and stuff and i just sat there and smiled and said "uh huh". Lacey was just sitting there agreeing with everything i said but i knew that she had a dude name Frenchie on her mind.
" Do you think that i should date him Chris?"
"It is up to you Lace but ya'll would look cute together, every time i am around and ya'll are together a bright and shiny light bulb turns on in my head."
"So you think i should?"
"Yea! Duh!!"
"I hear giggles!!!!"We could hear them on the other side of the door. I opened the door and my sister and her best friend were sitting there making kissy faces and then giggling about it.
"How long have ya'll been out here?" i asked very sternly.
"Since you and Lacey started talking about boys."
"Well then GO AWAY!!!!"
"You don't tell us what to do." Taylor said smartly. i looked at her straight in the face and said "Taylor Jordan Gore i am in charge until mom gets home so GO AWAY!!!!!!!" they finally left after a few minutes of pouting and whining. Lacey and me talked about guys until mom got home and when she got home we got a surprise that we will never forget.


© 2011 $m!dg3+<3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on July 16, 2011
Last Updated on December 7, 2011


Author

$m!dg3+<3
$m!dg3+<3

NO WHERE, NC



About
-my name is sierra -i am a tomboy -i luv to dance -my nicknames are smidget or sisi but i prefer smidget - i am a gymnast -i am 16 -my bday is october 26, 1996 -i luv invader zim and pon and .. more..

Writing