WHAT's L0Ve

WHAT's L0Ve

A Story by oscar douglas
"

It's a letter with a short story illustration...

"
Hello World,
I'm doing a short-piece write-up,n It's gonna be my first,so I'll try avoid some very tedious illustrations n quotes....aha,got you! It's titled 'What's Love', n I think you'd love it.. So,what's up with you Charles,why you so dull,are you rued or something?",Tommy."Nah Tommy,I just wish she knows how I feel about her.."Charles."Wait,let me guess,its bowers again,isn't it? -oh Charles,are you nuts? You've not even met this girl before,you only had a chat n you're so crazy about her!,can you be this stupid?",Tommy."I love her Tommy,I'd do anything for her. I swear to that!",Charles."Holy jesus!,what's come over you charles?,WHAT'S LOVE anyway??
""Love is God. It's the first law of nature,n beyond everything n even nature itself. It's a force born naturally out of the centre of willingness;- the soul.n a fruit of the spirit too. It's in everything,everyone,everywhere,in everytime. It's fair n just... Compassionate n forgiving n yet spiritual too. It's Giving:-your time,money,Care n yourself(NP::- not as sex but commitment). It's beautiful n elegant,yet can't be bought.-such wonder!it's a habit you choose freely to cultivate towards a person,unconditionally without duress n irrespective of anything n everything,Accepting personalities just the way they are...it's seeing others as yourself.."
Okay,time out,I LOVE YOU ALL!!

OSCAR DOUGLAS

Special thanks to bbowers,Charles n Tommy for being my characters n of course,You for being there...hahahahahahahahahahah.next edition Soon!!!

© 2013 oscar douglas


Author's Note

oscar douglas
I didn't edit this piece!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol wow.. that was unexpected :) im honored to be chosen as a character in this piece :) it is very interesting, and creatively written :) I expecially LOVE how you started with "love is God" . In my opinion that in itself is an extremely powerful line.

Again thank you, and im beyond honored

Posted 10 Years Ago


well very strange. so airy! I did not say I am surprised by the piece , but to be frank I was attached to it, I have got no idea why, but it seemed so overflowing, everything meant something if not everything. the scene was short but believe me you ahve a better isde in writing, but you deny to accept it. you wrote many great expressions about love , and live it was surprising to be found in this piece. better work from you I have to say it was so messy, and balls-up, but still beautiful. well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


oscar douglas

10 Years Ago

Love ya....
Baban.A.A

10 Years Ago

ok, ok, ok......slow down a bit, not meant all together. yeah be honest, I bet the character s were .. read more
oscar douglas

10 Years Ago

Really thanks.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 20, 2013
Last Updated on October 20, 2013

Author

oscar douglas
oscar douglas

port harcourt, South, Nigeria



About
I'm a short-piece writer,political columnist,radio/tv presenter,programme host,comics editor n short-time speaker........-i'm always busy,very busy,busy n fun to be with too. Funny n somewhat very pra.. more..