Thoughts to Sleep Upon

Thoughts to Sleep Upon

A Story by Connor

Life, in it's decadence, is existential and precious if in it, you find another falling piece of debris you find beautiful in heart and mind. As we travel, making our way slowly from the vast bottoms of our glasses to brushing intentions I can't help but wonder, I found a home, if only for one night. I captured the intense unseen beauty of life, if only for a moment. Could we not be thrown into this vast universe to float forever but be orbiting the same star?, or could you be the star, which pulled me in. I watch as they dig out a grave within your chest beneath your left shoulder and bury me. Like a symphony the eulogy gracefully falls out from between your lips. I try to cop such a wonderful song, but words only tumble and drop unnoticed to the floor.I am stranded but I can't help but love being lost. I will build a home out of pebbles and sticks held together by my fascination for all that is you. I live within you and never leave. The place I grew up in was never home. Family, house, they were illusions. I have found reality within the most unreal beauty and the world within the seraph which can be of no less then heaven itself in this spectral universe. A cherub smile which radiates everything I ever want to be. Or could this only be a night. The only night of my entire life. Don't leave me to drown in the repetitive measurement of time. In the hours, nights. The days and years. In life.

© 2009 Connor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on May 27, 2009

Author

Connor
Connor

About
i'm a journalism student attending northeastern university. my dorm bookshelf currently holds big sur by jack kerouac, the stranger by albert camus and junky by william burroughs. my favorite music ar.. more..

Writing