Fallen is the One Who Loves

Fallen is the One Who Loves

A Story by horn
"

Yes, I was inspired and just had to write this. At least I did it before all the thoughts had left me. This was supposed to be sort of a portrayal of the fallen angel of lust, I suppose. The way he got demoted to be a demon and out of god�s good graces. Y

"

 

 

It’s the same everyday.

 

You rise from the bed.  Sliding covers off, the hazy dream from the night starts to slowly fill your head.  I’m in front of you looking, as my eyes gaze into yours.  Your face, as I stare, is caressed by the darkness.  My fingers extend and trace the lining of your jaw.  But I know you couldn’t feel it, you stared blankly ahead.  Your cloudy eyes so sad, empty of the one thing you desire.  Missing the same thing every morning, it never seems to end.

 

 You begin to enter the room with the wall that reflects you.  I hover behind as you stare at what you think is only yourself.  But only I can see the image of us standing together.

 

Can you sense me?  Feel my presence?

 

For I surpass anything that your eyes have ever seen. 

 

An ethereal beauty, an art of the almighty creator himself.  If only you could see how my slender hands reach out for you.  The same pained expression that mirrors your own.  The wall reflects us, as my arms encircle you.  Wings of white radiance unfurl and spread like rays of light.

 

Maybe you know I’m there.

 

As my fair wispy locks of hair brush against your cheek and my breath mingles in you ear, you pause…It was that moment I stared at the mirror of your eyes as realization ravaged the very being that I am.  Like lightning cast from heaven I am seared with its pain.

 

I love you, I love you…

 

I breathe into your ear.  But you don’t even hear me and you never ever will.  This feeling, forbidden, but it’s far too late now.  It was as nonexistent time passed that I realized my adoration.  Your beauty, haunting beauty that set my mind into flames.  I loved your smile, your eyes.  I loved your ringing laughter and cries.  I was there through them all, and enshrouding you with my comfort.  And when you were scared, I held you close.  You, a shaking mess of cold sweat, wide eyes, and short breath.  But I was always there to protect you.  No matter what.  I loved you more than I loved my God himself...

 

The moment this revelation had dared cross my mind, I was pulled,

 

No…Ripped, and torn from you.

 

Summoned before the divine’s highest throne, embellished with holy light, and emanating righteous authority.  Many, many stares with heads hung in shame.  His Seraphim’s faces each twisted in disgust. 

 

Descending to my knees, bowing low, crying out.  I implored for my mercy, and hoped for his forgiveness.

 

How dare I defy him, my God, what have I done?

 

My visage raised to the firmament as my gaze meets his own.  A look most terrifying…in all that I’ll ever see.  Bitter fury twisted itself across his bold features.  Punishment inevitable, his cold eyes unforgiving. 

 

With his absolute power, nothing more than a single smite, I am banished and exiled from the kingdom above.  Cast me down from the light, and as I fall there’s only one thing I think… It’s of you and only you, and all the things that you have done.  My wings disintegrate into the heavenly skies.  My world a broken place, as my stars begin to fall. 

 

Because it was you that did this to me. 

 

You that damned me this way. 

 

You that was my world.

 

Another morning, another intervolution, as this illusory time stops for no one.  Over and over again, a repeat that is the story of our lives.  But I’ve changed now; I won’t ever be the same.  Laying here in exponential decay, my gaze fixed on you.  There’s something else there, something unsightly behind it.  I’m lurking in the shadows as new desires come to light.  You rise once more, like being resurrected from the dead.  The covers sliding off again.  Sad longing eyes.  A smile playing on my lips.

 

This time my finger startles you as it runs its length across your cheek.  You swerve around but there’s no one there.  I smirk softly. You’re only imagining things, my love.  A broken moon makes the enclosure you approach gleam as light footsteps resonate. I no longer hover behind.

 

Can you sense me?

 

A face covered in the shame of guilt.  Light wispy locks tainted with iniquity.  A back bare of the radiant structures that had once shaded it.  Disheveled and mangled arms that still reach for you.   Dying in distress…but I have you now, and I am finally liberated.  At last…As the moment came and our eyes locked, it all came down to this.  Might have had a second chance but now the sin is sealed.  There’s backs against walls and flesh against flesh. Intensity building as I make your cheeks rush with blood.

 

My breath darling, you have stolen. Your screams I have concealed.

 

Until the day you die I’ll always have you…I’ll have you forever even when I drag you down with me into the fiery pits of hell. I’ll hold you close…because for now…

 

It’s the same everyday.

 

© 2008 horn


Author's Note

horn
Yeah im no writer...and im just a novice at it but hey, its a way to express some feelings i keep in so yea its not the best..sorry.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on September 27, 2008

Author

horn
horn

with danny saunderssssss, NY, Bosnia and Herzegovina



About
ppl i like koan more..