Pain

Pain

A Chapter by ~Shadow Kissed~
"

Allison can't figure out whats going on as her body reshapes.

"

     The sudden pain took my breath away. I stood there numb with fear. What was happening to me? The change I would later learn. At present my mind rebeled aganist the impossible, while the inevitable happened. My muscles tore only to mend themselves into shapes alien to my current form. Somebody help me only there was no one. As the pain increased my bones no longer fit correctly in my body. Thus they changed, elongating and shortening when necessary. Each new wave of pain shook my body as I fought what was happening. My skin shredded as light brown hair forced its way to the surface. My face changed shaping itself into something that in no way can be described as human. When it ended darkness took me.



© 2009 ~Shadow Kissed~


Author's Note

~Shadow Kissed~
it you see some puncuation or spelling that is wrong sorry. I'm bad at that kind of stuff.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is a good introduction and I really agree with Rima and Andrew'sWonderland; it definitely makes me want to keep reading. There were a couple of missing commas and several other typos throughout it that could be fixed pretty easily. That may make it read a bit smoother. Aside from that, I really did like it. :) Good write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

dont worry about spelling and puncuation. Im horrible with both the easiest way to fix punctuation is to read it out loud, if you stop for about a short time put in a comma if you stop for a little longer put in a full stop.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is a good introduction and I really agree with Rima and Andrew'sWonderland; it definitely makes me want to keep reading. There were a couple of missing commas and several other typos throughout it that could be fixed pretty easily. That may make it read a bit smoother. Aside from that, I really did like it. :) Good write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great job! It is very descriptive, it pulls the reader in, nice!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Intresting and captivating. I loved the description in this first chapter. Very well written.
"When it ended darkness took me." Would of had to been my fave line. It draws you in, in a way and makes you want to read on.
Great write. Onto the next chapter.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Hmmm...another werewolf story. Hopefully this is more original or you're going to be dealing with Twilight fanatics soon =D

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow! Great Introduction, but what a cliff hanger! I rather enjoy the style and indulge myself in the imagery created. I cannot wait for the next installment so that I can find out what happens!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

342 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 2, 2009
Last Updated on August 5, 2009


Author

~Shadow Kissed~
~Shadow Kissed~

Waverly, TN



About
My name is Amber. I'm now 16 and ready to take on the world. I'm an avid reader and a bad speller so forgive me. I spend my time with a book in my hand dictonary beside me, and pen and paper within re.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by ~Shadow Kissed~



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..