Runescape Aviansie Culture

Runescape Aviansie Culture

A Story by ogpallove
"

Aviansie culture is best described as tribal. Though the tribes today work together for the greater good, tribalism is still strongly influencing their ways of living.

"
Certain tribes often inhabit certain islands or groups of islands, and an Aviansie's future profession and life is much depending on from which tribe and breed that certain Aviansie comes from. This is exemplified by the fact that in general the Aviansie that live the furthest away from the core focus on more scholarly subjects, while those closer to the core focus more on the pragmatic and practical sides of life.
In this sense, the Aviansie society (and by extension, their culture) is still segregated.Runescape gold gives you freedom, enables you to continue your experience and enjoy new adventures in new realms of unexplored worlds.Buy Runescape Gold at cheap prices at OGPAL!
The Aviansie also follow certain tribal rites. Currently only one of these rites is known: the Rite of Passage, which marks the step into adulthood for all Aviansie. To complete this rite and be viewed as an adult Aviansie amongst its kind, he or she has to travel to the shattered core of Abbinah and fetch water, a task that may seem overly simple, but most certainly isn't, given the extreme conditions that are present on Abbinah. This rite will be central in the upcoming quest Rite of Passage.

© 2017 ogpallove


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on August 21, 2017
Last Updated on August 21, 2017
Tags: Runescape, Aviansie, Culture, Rs gold, Ogpal

Author

ogpallove
ogpallove

NewYork, CA



About
Hello everyone, We are OGPal, the company that buys large quantities of pieces of Runescape Gold. Having over 20 thousand registered suppliers of whom 2 thousand are active within 10 years, we ar.. more..

Writing