New 'Skilling' Outfit Minigames

New 'Skilling' Outfit Minigames

A Story by ogpallove
"

The latest RuneScape update has been deployed that bring new minigames that allow players to expand their collection of "skill-enhancing garb".

"
The new minigames include activities that will earn Crafting, Smithing, Herblore, Farming, Fletching and Agility skilling outfits. Ogpal as a famous brand and high reputation gold seller, it has the same concern as all RS Gold and RS items buyers. We believe good reputation, safety and fast delivery are the three basic points, as well as cheap price and professional 7/24 hours online reps. If a website owns the five points, most players will definitely choose to buy RS gold from this website without hesitation. Ogpal can meet all requirements above.
In addition, players have new chat box options including two modes, one the more familiar chat box and another that has "a range of the most-used options immediately on hand".
There are a number of other bug fixes, tweaks and enhancements, so be sure to head over to the RuneScape site to check out the patch notes.

© 2017 ogpallove


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on August 16, 2017
Last Updated on August 16, 2017
Tags: RS Gold, Skilling, Outfit Minigames

Author

ogpallove
ogpallove

NewYork, CA



About
Hello everyone, We are OGPal, the company that buys large quantities of pieces of Runescape Gold. Having over 20 thousand registered suppliers of whom 2 thousand are active within 10 years, we ar.. more..

Writing