The config file of an Abyssal Demon

The config file of an Abyssal Demon

A Story by ogpallove
"

In a few hours ago, an employee of Jagex - Mod_Kieren just revealed the config file of an Abyssal Demon OSRS, and then it has become a hot topic among the players.

"
Let’s take a look at the file and have a further understanding of Abyssal Demon. At the same time you can buy RuneScape 2007 gold cheap.Here at OGPALwe provide the cheapest prices for OSRS Gold! We offer the fastest delivery and a variety of Payment methods.We also offer to Swap your RS3 Gold to Runescape Gold,if you're interested in swapping gold please message our 24/7 live chat!
Many players has much interest in the config file of an Abyssal Demon which has been revealed by Mod_Kieren. And some players are very surprised that it’s so easy to change the Slayer requirement by deleting the param 85 and writing some other number. At the same time, some players think it will be better if the staff of Jagex release bits and pieces of the RuneScript code more often and they are very curious about how the game works behind the scenes. What’s more, some players even want the staff to show how the code is originally written or structured.
The Staff of Jagex also give an active response to the questions about the file, such as about the question "recol1s" and "recol1d", they explain that these are to recolor models, and s recol is the original color which they want to change and the d recol is the color they want to change it to.OGPAL deliver osrs gold to you face to face in game, making it 100% safe and reliable. With over a decade of experience in the business, it can ensure that every order can be processed smoothly and efficiently.

© 2017 ogpallove


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on August 1, 2017
Last Updated on August 1, 2017
Tags: Runescape Gold, osrs gold

Author

ogpallove
ogpallove

NewYork, CA



About
Hello everyone, We are OGPal, the company that buys large quantities of pieces of Runescape Gold. Having over 20 thousand registered suppliers of whom 2 thousand are active within 10 years, we ar.. more..

Writing