who are these people?

who are these people?

A Story by silly-dreamer
"

my dream last night

"

As I was falling asleep last night I wondered what i might have a dream about. What felt like only a few short minutes later, i ended up in a car. It was strange and unfimilular to me. I couldnt grasp what characteristics this car had no matter how hard i tried. I was sitting in the back seat along with my sisters. I was so confused but at the same time i knew everything that was happening and that was about to happen. The driver (whoever it was) pulled into a parking space at a department store. it was a dull grey color. there were no words on the front of it, but somehow i knew this was walmart. (even though nobody even said a word about it.) Its almost the same situation as this. I couldn't see anyone's face clearly, including my sisters', but somehow i knew exactly who they were. some others i just couldn't figure out, like the driver. When we got inside walmart we all started searching for some object. (during my dream i knew exactly what we were looking for but now i just can't seem to remember what it was.) We looked all over the place for that thing and when we finally gave up, we asked a store clerk where we could find that mysterious object. Then he/she (i can't remember if the clerk was a man or a wonan.) told us that we could find that thing in the basement of the store. He/She pointed over to a wall with three doors on it. I couldn't see wat particular door the mystery clerk was pointing to so i just casually started walking, pretending I knew exactly which door to go through. I didn't want to seem stupid or anything. As i was walking slowly toward that wall with all the doors, i looked slightly over my shoulder to find that the mysterious clerk had walked way. I let out a great big sigh of relief. As i went up to the first door, I saw a strange woman with no face come out. So, i decided to walk in and check if that door led to the basement. Unfortunately, it was not the basement, it was the womens bathroom. I did notice a door inside the ladies bathroom though, it was very small and it was green with a leaf pattern on it. I assumed it was just a closet for keeping toilet paper and womens necessities, and walked out of the bathroom. I then tried the next door. I walked in and the first thing i noticed was this nice chisled figure.....but sadly, there wasn't a face to go with it.  I ended up just sitting there, smiling at him. For some weird reason, he didn't move. When i finally snapped out of my daze, I realized i was in the MEN'S ROOM! I ran out of there quicker than you could blink. I couldn't bare to even TRY the third room. The next thing i knew i was standing next to Mystery Clerk again. So, i just asked him/her if he/she could just show me where the basement was. He/She just started walking, so i fallowed. He/She ended up walking right toward the first room i went in. I was SO confused.

"That's just the bathroom" i thought to myself.  He/She walked into the bathroom and faced the little green door and just stood there.

A few moments later he/she said "there it is." 

"you really expect me to fit in that door?!?!" I questioned. It was just WAY too small.

Mystery Clerk let out a big aggitated "sigh". He/She went over to the door opened it and somehow fit inside it with no problem at all. So, i fallowed. Inside that door was an elevator. It wasn't just any elevator, it was this big circular platform that had a small hole in the middle, just big enough to let a rope pass through.

"To go up you pull the rope" the Mysterious Clerk said.

"What if you want to go down?" I remarked sarcastically. He/She just rolled their eyes and ignored me. I could tell he/she wasn't too pleased with coming down here with me. Eventually we got to the basement. When we got there, it looked a lot like the basement to my grandmas barn. I was walking around trying to look for the object when i heard something. It was my mom.

"Sera! Move over so the cat can sleep on your bed!"  Now im awake and she is ajusting the cat so he doesn't fall off. I never did find the mysterious object that i was looking for and i have no clue what happened to my sisters. So, i guess thats it for now. i will be posting more dreams later. (: 

© 2009 silly-dreamer


Author's Note

silly-dreamer
let me know if there are any miss spelled words (i suck at spelling.) and if there are any grammar issues. thanks! peace!

-silly dreamer :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You should write more of your dreams in here. I'd really like to read them sometime. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I thought your name was confidential? You are a silly dreamer..... LOL ;)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1.) sigh of 'relief.'
2.) woman's 'necessities.'

i didn't see anything else, but you know I'm not that observant ;) very cute I look forward to your next dream. :)

-PeachSoda

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 13, 2009
Last Updated on August 13, 2009

Author

silly-dreamer
silly-dreamer

somewhere , Egypt



About
♥ My name is confidential. I like sports. My favorite color is lime green and my favorite food is ramen noodles :) Music Playlist at MixPod.com more..