Numbing Scenarios are Hard to Forget

Numbing Scenarios are Hard to Forget

A Story by indiebindie

He left you…all alone in this rigid inhumane world…
He left you…With that disgraced look of desperation smeared all over your pathetic face…
On this somber night…He just left you there…your lips sealed in time as your tears warm your face…
Your heart…Entwined in the chains created from your past…
Beating in its untamed fashion…tears just streaming down your face…
Reckless and unaffected as the clock ticks your doom…
You stand there…Frozen in time as he left you…
He left you…All alone, with the salt from your skin seeping into your lips
You fall apart…but still…there you stood, frozen in time…
He left you…
You reminisce…numerous memories flash through your mind…
Don't let this happen…Don't let this night break you…
He left you…he left you all alone, as you stand there, in slow motion as he walks away, indifferent and unaffected…transforming into a black shadow
The silence is so loud…the silence is so loud your screams are trapped inside of you… you stand there deafened…oblivious to all the scenarios taking place around your perplexed self…
Your tears are your sole mentor…
Just about how many times has this scenario repeated itself to add to your pathetic victory of love?
You always thought you would make it, but the depart confirmed your naiive faith,  resulting in an increased dour minute that would change your life forever…
He left you…Just like everyone always does
Your rancid blood flows to your face…pathetic tears and a numb face merge well as all eyes are on you…
They all watch you…Transforming into black shadows with protruding blood-shot eyes, and all you do is stand, frozen in time, frozen in time like they want you to be…
He left you… all alone in this rigid inhumane world…
Wipe your tears and sew in this memory, as of today, you have finally been broken…
Smile…They're all watching you…Just smile…That’s all they ever wanted you to do…

© 2008 indiebindie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This would make a very good spoken word piece. I could see someone performing this, her mouth spitting out each painful word as her body seized and tightened with the anguish of being left behind. This was fun to read, I really felt it.

Posted 17 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 26, 2008
Last Updated on April 26, 2008

Author

indiebindie
indiebindie

Canada



About
Somewhere around the age of 10 did some strange part of me begin to tap into the disgusting double standards we have when it comes to women. So I began to observe, absorb, retaliate, and question and .. more..

Writing