RLT

RLT

A Poem by Pól
"

Sorry- this is total s**t i know, but i have written it down in case i can redeem it later

"

Reason just a large, round purple hazy ball, floating In the firmament that I bounce to my will. Logic a spherical orb wildly rotating on a pin defying gravities pull, until bored I reach out a gloved hand hit it a slap and make it tumble an apple from the tree. Truth a weathered rusting nail bereft of any lustre straining to hold together the edifice of a facade 'til the wind rises to a gale that snakes and splinters and the hoar... crumbles.

 

 

© Paul O' Neill 2012

© 2013 Pól


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Perhaps Truth lacks Reason and Logic because they're born of Man whereas the former just is. Maybe Reason should become Reality and Logic become Look,around.you? In the process of writing this thought,provoking piece you've created am equation that might never finish.. and superbly.

Fine structure: 'I reach out a gloved hand ~ hit it a slap ~ and make it tumble ~ an apple from the tree.' - well, now, that makes sense!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love all three! not sure how to describe the depths with which you approached this... but it's like tracing an idea from one end, external to you, until it reaches your consciousness and is given a new conception to unravel... it has impact, wisdom, clarity and deliberate introspection.. and feels effortless, you make it look easy.... this is top notch. all that's left is to give it a title!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Total s**t? No. Not at all. Silly paulo :-p

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 28, 2012
Last Updated on May 15, 2013

Author

Pól
Pól

Ireland



Writing
Consumate Consumate

A Poem by Pól


Dick Dick

A Poem by Pól


Mum Mum

A Poem by Pól