why

why

A Poem by victoria

I hate myself.
i look in the mirror,
i hate what i see.
why?
i hate my eyes,
my skin,
my face, 
my weight.
I hate my life.
I just wanna die.
And end it all here.
Why?
Because i'm useless,
i'm ugly,
fat, 
not worth it.
Why? 
I don't know 

© 2015 victoria


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Even though this is one of the most depressing things ever yet people have at least felt it once in their lives. We all think this way, we all think at some point that we are not worth it and that we are not good enough, but we are not good enough to what standards? let me tell you, we all think we're not good enough to society standards, for example you said you are ugly..ugly because society says you are, or ugly because all you see are fake barbies? beauty is measured by your soul and your soul only and so is everything else, if you want to be beautiful then you can, not by make up or such things but by having a beautiful soul. If you were useless then you wouldn't have been born, we are all born and created for a reason, to leave a mark on the world even if it was the tiniest, and by your poetry my friend, you've left yours, I hope you never feel down ever again because you are beautiful.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Peace Victoria, deep, dark write. However, you are none of those things. You are, believe it or not BE YOU TO FUL, you're beautiful. Beauty is knowing we are beauty expressing ourselves

Posted 8 Years Ago


Victoria, The mirror only lets us see whats on the outside, even then we are terribly hard on ourselves. Understand you were created as the daughter of a King which makes you a princess. Pray for God to give you understanding of your gifts, then share them with others. You will be surprised by how many people need you in their life! Many Blessings, Richie B.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I enjoyed the last two lines. Everybody has those moments but its good to reminde ourselves that we're only humans and we have human bodys in reality - no photoshop - no makeup - no surgery - We are natural and this is what natural looks like. In my opinion it's a bit overdramatic and sounds to much like desperate teenagers (first world problems, u know?) ... But anyway it's good food for thought. (:

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ahh a very sad poem depicting how many feel about themselves but shouldn't. Every individual is special and unique which makes them very beautiful indeed!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

you are not alone , please remember

Posted 8 Years Ago


How sad.. Makes me want to comfort and assure that all life is worthy..Society has set the bar that makes us see less in ourselves what we are.. All beautiful

Posted 8 Years Ago


Whether it is what we see on the outside or from within, there will always be something we are not proud of, yet why do we care ...

To an ostrich, plumage make their knees go weak, but those knees ... who could ever be happy with a pair of legs like that.

To a giraffe, a long lanky neck and majestic gate is what makes their heart go wild ... yet who could ever be happy with having to point your tail in the air whenever you drink.

That ugly grey skin and white tufted beard is something only a mother warthog could love, warts and all to boot...

Yet, what would an ostrich want with a giraffe or a giraffe with an ostrich and what use would a dainty skinned tusk-less mother do to defend her piglets...

Us humans are much more diverse in appearance, sentiments and creed ... We can not be one thing without being another ... it is either poise and grace with a case of the bends when we move or plumed and feathered with a bulky cumbersome weight.

We are not made or built to please society ... we are made and built to appeal to another. We tend to think about what makes us ugly and repulsive and not what makes us appealing and wanted in the eyes of another. If you find yourself sticking out like a sore thumb, standing head and shoulders above others ... get out of the flock and enjoy the sweet tasting leaves on the branches others can't reach. If you find yourself stepped on and unnoticed, return to the planes and see how other's plumage pales in comparison to yours.

Find your "Plumage", find your "Grace" ... and flaunt it to the world for some where ... out there, more notable than you might think ... another is searching for someone, just like you ...

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Even though this is one of the most depressing things ever yet people have at least felt it once in their lives. We all think this way, we all think at some point that we are not worth it and that we are not good enough, but we are not good enough to what standards? let me tell you, we all think we're not good enough to society standards, for example you said you are ugly..ugly because society says you are, or ugly because all you see are fake barbies? beauty is measured by your soul and your soul only and so is everything else, if you want to be beautiful then you can, not by make up or such things but by having a beautiful soul. If you were useless then you wouldn't have been born, we are all born and created for a reason, to leave a mark on the world even if it was the tiniest, and by your poetry my friend, you've left yours, I hope you never feel down ever again because you are beautiful.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

" You know.. Sometimes you should be sleeping but then you just happen to be awake & suddenly you feel like hurting because sometimes pain just attacks your mind & pierce through your soul & it tears you apart & believe me. There are days when you’re extremely happy & convince yourself that you’re extremely happy but when reality hits you -you fall back down & repeat everything that you once done. You sit down & cry uncontrollably. You get upset for no apparent reason but only you would know the reason even if it’s little. It’s your tiny little pain. It’s extremely small but when it hits you- it hits you hard. Sometimes it’s okay to repeat this & sometimes it’s just unhealthy but what do other people know about you when they assume that you need their help. I apologize but it doesn’t sound like help. Call me stubborn, crazy, bi polar, insane or anything similar but I’ll tell you one thing that’s true from the list. (: stubborn, because that’s what makes me- me. I’ll delete this post eventually."

Of course anything that I've said has nothing to do with your poem, Darling but I just thought that I'd copy and Paste my status on Tumblr on to here &nd try to convince you that you & I are in the perfectly "I understand zone" (:

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sometimes all you can do to get through feelings like these and all that comes with them is find one good thing in your life and make yourself pay attention to it often. Even if it's someone that loves you, like your mum, even if she pisses you off try and imagine how much you must mean to her. Time keeps passing, things improve if you let them

Posted 8 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

810 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 3, 2015
Last Updated on November 3, 2015

Author

victoria
victoria

dalmeny, Canada



About
i love writing poemsand stories i love reading!!! more..

Writing
Him Him

A Poem by victoria


Heart break Heart break

A Poem by victoria


Jealousy Jealousy

A Poem by victoria



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Morals Morals

A Poem by Skye


"Just Not" "Just Not"

A Poem by Valentine