life story.

life story.

A Story by Savanna Rose

Anything and Everything.
That's what my friend and I did. Basically everything and anything. I have 5 brothers, and I am the only girl. No sisters.  Quite amusing, actually.  Lets just say that it changed. I HAD, a non biological sister. She was just like another family member to not just me but to my family also. We said that our sister-ship or friendship would last a simple "forever." How cheesy, right? That's what every friends say.. I know.  To be honest, I did actually think that It would last "forever" because she was my other half. You need your other half to be full or complete. She did complete me, exactly what I call it.. completed me. But the oblivion of our forever was my mistaken sister. Lets just say this, I made a new friend and she got so close that she became my new sister.  I befriended this girl and got closer to her each day. Whereas I slowly was growing and growing apart from my other friend each day too. It got to the point that they basically hated each other, yet I still liked both. Common situation with a trio-friendship, right? Right.  I think that I chosen one "side" of their personal sides and stuck with only one which was my new friend.  I am not saying that I shouldn't have chosen her, I am saying that I shouldn't have just chosen her. If they weren't friend doesn't mean I couldn't be both of theirs, yet that is  the way it went. Then the worst thing could ever happen, I basically betrayed my friend. Well, my and my new friend were in it together. It was not just me at all.  I hurt my friend, and if I could go back and fix whatever happened.. I would. But what happened, didn't actually happened it just seemed like it happened. Anyways, You get it. We were over with, she wanted nothing with me. So that is the that it went, so then.. my new friend and I had gotten super closer than ever. She was my newest member of the family. My family pointed it out before I actually noticed. I didn't talk to my old friend.. until it gotten to the point that it was basically unbearable not to. I just had to. I missed her like crazy. I felt empty or not anymore completed. So, I started to talk to her again. No, we weren't as comfortable with each other like we were before but we made it work. Even though we started talking again.. I still felt empty inside or heart broken such as.  As I started talking to her again.. I managed to start to lose my sister.. It was kinda like who or who decision.. like ..Team Jacob or Team Edward.. Kind of thing.  I choose team old friend.  Because a bunch of different things were adding up and team sister was starting to become a two-faced.. backstabber.  She hurt me like a real family member could hurt you. All this emotional pain added up inside and made me start to realize that she wasn't really my sister or a true friend. She was nothing to me anymore. I regret everything I said to her. I loved her, well not anymore.. I cannot even look her in the eye and say that anymore. As when I do, I see a heartless person, no heart at all. I would and could describe her as such unpleasing words but I am not that kind of a person here. So... lets just say, people might just be the total opposite of what they say or appear to be people. 

© 2014 Savanna Rose


Author's Note

Savanna Rose
This was kind of personal and stupid.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on December 5, 2014
Last Updated on December 5, 2014

Author

Savanna Rose
Savanna Rose

WI



About
Well, my name's Savanna.. obviously. I want to tell or share my writing with people. more..