Calm

Calm

A Story by sarapika

Discomfort twisted the nerves of the already anxious boy and tangles upon tangles of mixed feelings and shaken fears began to reach the surface of his uneasiness. When she finally arrived, her presence alone calmed his brain which now, only slightly buzzed with the torment the apprehension of failure. He waited for the imminent relief that consistently pursued the serene sound of her voice, as his heart began to thaw. Her warm nature and jaunty grin made his smile similarly cheerful. Although he knew in the deepest part of his heart that when she left the darkness would return to haunt every crevices, hope held him together. Hope that he would see her. And her creation of solace would once again salvage his soul and restore his heart. And that one day he would fully recover.

© 2013 sarapika


Author's Note

sarapika
Comments :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not bad, you're great with your descriptions. There are some slight issues with... grammar and the proper usage of verb tense (mix feelings should be mixed feelings) but otherwise a solid excerpt.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 18, 2013
Last Updated on August 23, 2013
Tags: love

Author

sarapika
sarapika

san diego, CA



About
I love reading, writing; poetry, stories, and songs. I also play guitar and sing. more..

Writing