Reality and Fantasies

Reality and Fantasies

A Story by sarapika
"

:3

"

      Warmth radiates off his back and makes my face heat up in delight as I listen to the peaceful chirps of the chatty crickets. With my chin perched on his shoulder, I close my eyes and continue to soak up the fresh air around me. Looking down I can the ground about ten feet below my feet which dangle from the tree named Steve. My mind goes into a war, debating whether I should wrap my arms around the boy in front of me or leave them pressed against his shoulders. Eventually I cave and find his back leaning against me with my arms crossed over his chest in a bear hug. From that point on in my mind, he looks over at me as his eyes make their way to my lips. I look at his too and now he knows I want him to kiss me and he will. His face is inches away from mine now and his our lips are so close I can almost taste them and I will. He moves his mouth closer to mine and I meet him halfway as my hand moves to his face. I pull away and look into his eyes as he smiles and I grin back and kiss him again this time quicker. I move my hands back to his chest and hug him tighter. Meanwhile in reality, He looks over at me and I look away in fear of what may happen next.

© 2013 sarapika


Author's Note

sarapika
Comments!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on August 18, 2013
Last Updated on August 18, 2013

Author

sarapika
sarapika

san diego, CA



About
I love reading, writing; poetry, stories, and songs. I also play guitar and sing. more..

Writing
Calm Calm

A Story by sarapika