Remembering you...

Remembering you...

A Story by not me

 With eyes shut tightly to keep away the tears my lips can still remember how it felt to brush along the inside of her thighs, my face still feels the pressure of her breast against it as we lay in the morning light. My hands still feel the shape her body made as I held her close in the night. I remember the residue of her hair wax upon my cheek after kissing her head when we made love. My shoulder still remembers how her eyelashes brushed against it when she was pretending to sleep, as though a butterfly had landed there and never left. My eyes remember how they filled each time I heard her laugh, my ears remember the rhythm of her breathing as she slept curled around me in the coldness of an abandoned tent. They remember always knowing she was near with bells tied around her ankles and the moisture of her breath upon me. I remember her, I can feel her, her ghost walks into the room and lies beside me, her eyes which reveal all to me are shining in the lamplight telling me to hold her close and rock her to sleep in my willing arms. Ah the nicotine on her fingers, the cocoa butter on her skin, the tiny birthmark just above the line of her underwear, her perfection, her flaws.... Love love.....love.

© 2009 not me


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
Added on August 8, 2009

Author

not me
not me

Bangor



About
that's all for now... more..

Writing
You left today. You left today.

A Story by not me