Fucked Up Feelings

Fucked Up Feelings

A Poem by Sarah Lynn

Ya know what pisses me off? The fact that I actually give a f**k. That I actually care about peoples feelings. While others could care less, just leave me there bleeding. Why do I have to have a heart? Why cant I just have the ability to rip peoples feeling apart? To just ruin their mood and not even care. Stab someone in the back and not care who stares. Why cant I just be a scumbag and do fucked up things to get what I want. Not have a conscience at all, no worrying about things coming back to haunt. I just want to not care, have no feelings what so ever. When will that day come? Well that day is never.

© 2013 Sarah Lynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Have faith hun , maybe one day these feelings that haunt you will be healed !

Posted 10 Years Ago


well I am here if you need someone to care =)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sarah Lynn

10 Years Ago

Thank you love (:
MandaBear

10 Years Ago

your welcome =)
At times like these I find it soothing to write from the point of view of the villain. That way you have a proxy and no one really gets hurt. With that you don't have to feel guilt, unless of course you feel bad for the horrible things you put your characters through >:)

The emotion is strong in this one. It comes across well. However, I wonder, in line ten, is the word "conscious" supposed to be "conscience"? From the way the rest of the sentence goes, it would seem so. I could be wrong of course.

Keep it coming.

-Caradoc

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sarah Lynn

10 Years Ago

No I do believe you're right, sometimes im not the best speller . :/

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

958 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 21, 2013
Last Updated on November 21, 2013
Tags: feelings, anger, rage

Author

Sarah Lynn
Sarah Lynn

Rochester, NY



About
20 Years Old ! I love to just go out and have fun with my friends and boyfrined . I used to write a lot but sort of lost my way , hopefully this will get me started again! Very happy person whose .. more..

Writing
Wonder Wonder

A Poem by Sarah Lynn


The Guy The Guy

A Poem by Sarah Lynn



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..